Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sugar

My phone's spoilt again. Stupid shit. It's the same problem. Each time I switch my phone off, when I switch it back on, it just doesn't get back on. The reason why I switched it off was because I had NO FILES in my memory card. I was freaked out, so I switched it off! A-R-G-H. But. I'm not as angry as before. I'm just, "OK, whatever. Fed up but I'm used to it".
-
School was fun today! VP taught us for Maths during the second period. Hahaha! OK, the difference between him coming in as a teacher to teach our class and him coming in to inspect on all our work as a Vice Principal is like TOTALLY DIFFERENT. You just know, the aura is like... OK.. weird. Apparently, we can disturb him as a teacher, but we don't dare to disturb him as a VP. So, technically speaking, I'm talking crap.
-
HAHAHA! I was like, "Meow!!!" several times and he was like, "Is there a cat here!? I don't know whether it's male or female..". LOL! Thank God he took over Ms Lee for the second period of Maths (at the end of the day). Hmm, I wonder what happened to Ms Tay. Hahahaha. Did the debates (usually we would win) get on her nerves? So curious. Hahaha!
-
OK, Mr Wong was super super angry, venting all his anger on us for God knows what reason. Obviously our mood would be dampened if he scolds us and dear Atikah was already having stomach cramps since like the morning, she could have chosen to go home before recess, but she tahan till the end of the day, so her mood was really bad. Then one chaos thing happened. But after that, we all disturb him. LOL.
-
Went home straight after school and I took a really nice nap =) LOL. So, my phone is still spoilt. If you ask me, I can live without laptop and handphone. Try me! Hahaha! As in, make my laptop spoilt or just steal it or something. I swear I can live without it. My MP3 that was lost on Valentine's Day? Yeah, I'm living without it. But, I've got my walkman phone lah. Just do something to anything, I'll live without technology. The most I would do is do something productive like homework. Some of my friends always ask me if I ever do any work and not only that, I'm always online. Hahaha, no, I don't do work. Homework is NOT my thing. As in, if I intend to do it with as much motivation as how I intend to study at libraries, then that would be a miracle. The only times I do homework is during school. And that's during free periods. Yes, I have free periods! MT! HAHAHA! I've got like 3 free periods. Super cool and fun. I even plan what to do and how long to do it lor!
-
HAHA anyway! Yes. If someone wants me to take up the challenge, I would. Blogging? Sure, I may seem like I will always blog everyday but, if I miss a day, I would just, "Oh shit!", and be like, nevermind! Facebook? Like please! Let it rot! Let my money in Mafia Wars go to waste! Hahaha! Plurk? Karma dropped, karma regained! MSN? No more conversations. Maybe I should set a day. A day without technology. Like literally don't bring handphone and don't use laptops/watch television. Damn. That would be total torture. LOL but I'll live without it. OK, I'LL SET A DATE. Next week!
-
HAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, you guys will be like in total shock if you find out what I'm gonna do this Friday. Like, "Eugene went _______?" HAHAHA! But yeah, I wanna try. Things I want to do before I turn 17. Or 18. After all, fun people are gonna be there! Saturday = Tuition! It might possibly be postponed, and if it does, I can go Stephanie's place to study! As for Sunday, 4 hours of tuition again!
-
OH OH OH OH OH, ANOTHER PIECE OF NEWS! Hahaha! There's an organizing committee planning for PROM NIGHT!!! HAHAHAHA IT'S ALL SETTLED, BUT THEY DID A SURVEY (NABEI, PROM NIGHT SURVEY YOU ALL DO LAH AND THEN MY FOOD SURVEY DON'T WANT DO LAH! READ YESTERDAY'S TWO POSTS IF YOU FEEL GUILTY NOW!) and we all wrote Formal for the theme! I mean, DUH! Who would want Superhero? Bollywood/Hollywood? Wild Wild West? HAHAHA! Not me! Plus! It's going to be at Holiday Inn! The cost is like $55 per pax. TOTALLY AWESOME! I'm so going to get a tuxedo. If not, I'll go research on what clothes to wear. Hahaha! SO CAN'T WAIT!
-
Alright alright. Gotta go. Gnight! =) Happy 17th Kai En! Glad you loved my message deep deep! HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.