Pictures aren't glamour shots, they were more for me to show and tell you guys that my fringe is growing! Hahahahaha! Check these photos out. I did three sets of two pictures, each set with the same body posture and facial expression. However, the first picture of a set would be of my fringe shown to you guys, whereas the second picture of the set, would be where my fringe is 'pushed back'. But, the last set, due to the fact that the picture was ugly as hell, I decided to only publish one picture. And KAWAII!
With fringe shown.
Without fringe shown.
This looks ugly but whatever.
Yeah, so much better.-
Alright! Tuition was postponed! Great minds TOTALLY think alike. I was actually thinking of texting my tutor to postpone the tuition because I wasn't in any mood, so I was busy coming up with some excuses when my tutor actually sent me a text to postpone our tuition! HAHAHAHA! I was like, "Woah, glad I don't have to do the coming up with the excuses part!". Hahaha!
-
So um, surprisingly I slept for only 7 hours. But, a couple of hours ago, I actually slept. Hahahaha. I was so tired that I went to the NEAREST bed I could find and I just laid there and fell asleep. I didn't even know my laptop battery died flat. I didn't even know how long I've slept. So I guess, technically speaking, I overslept?
-
Anyway, my family and I went to Chinatown to have Yong Tau Foo for lunch (one of the worst!) and after that we spent a great deal of time maid-hunting at only one agency. Apparently, my mother came to a decision between the maid from Myanmar or the other maid from Philippines. She picked one ideal maid, but she hasn't made the necessary payment yet. But my guess is, we'll most likely go to another agency and hunt for more maids. We're a family with lots of prerequisities. I swear. Hahaha. We wanted one who was Christian, who knew how to cook, who knew how to do the household chores, who knew how to take care of pets, who had absolutely no problems at all if she ever went overseas (homesick/lovesick), who was not good-looking, just pleasant. We've had far too many maids to know what we really wanted.
-
So, yeah, the decision's pending. But, I can guarantee you guys that I'll be getting a maid! Oh oh oh, this may sound super cool but my Dad thought of buying an apartment in Sengkang! Hahaha! Jasmine, wasted, right?! If we bought an apartment in SK, we could go to school together! LOL! But, unfortunately, Jasmine is getting a new home, soon. Her parents are hunting. Hahaha. But, my Dad hasn't fully decided. He just brought up the topic, but we all really wanted a new apartment. My little brother practically lived here his whole life. I lived in Serangoon North my whole life, I lived here since I was in Nursery. Heck, I even remembered all the old shops and old playground designs and the people who moved in and out. But, I want a change of environment. It's good, right? To have a change of environment when you're so stressed out.
-
But, NOT GUARANTEEING! We just thought about buying a new apartment maybe in SK or maybe in other areas. It was a thought. Hahahaha, don't get your hopes up high people. But, I swear it would really really be cool if I moved out of here, too much of something isn't healthy, right? Hahaha. Anyway, I'm at Grey's Anatomy Season 4! I finished the last episode this afternoon. WOO! Isaiah Washington finally left. I seriously don't like his acting.
-
OK, sooooo, tomorrow, will be having English and Maths tuition around the early afternoon up till 3 pm. Then, I'll be preparing some marinate for my boneless chicken breast, which will be devoured on Monday (since it's the holiday)! The UNSW competition has been postponed to Tuesday and Wednesday, wish me luck and hope I could pull out as many words I can out from my vocabulary and just dump it into that piece of paper. This competition means a lot to me but I can accept the reality. If I don't do well, I'm able to handle the blow. But if I do well, I'll be so happy and I'll be just over the moon and it would be really great if that competition certificate could help me get in Mass Communications (hopefully?). As for Thursday or Friday, would most likely be having Swensen's with a few of our classmates.
-
This week has been overall, steady. I know I'm back to my usual self. I know I'm supposed to just shut up, do my work and be considerate. But I can't help it. When I don't see fun, I create fun for myself no matter how super lame it is for others, but I don't care, I just create fun for myself or for Tricia and me. It's unlikely of me to be doing work all the time and all. I've done work all the time, I've studied from 11 a.m. all the way up till 9 p.m in the libraries, I have bored myself to wits with stupid textbooks and useless notes. I have kept quiet and let the bad breath manifest the corners of my mouth. I have phone batteries that died 12 hours after it was fully charged. I have practically sat myself on the most uncomfortable chair in history and flipped pages and scribbled notes. I don't like that. I hate that. The only thing I love about it, is the outcome. The outcome that helps to relieve the stress. The stress level before I went to the library was as high as Mount Everest and the stress level after I walked out of the library was as high as Bukit Timah Hill. Studying makes me feel good, accomplished and de-stressed.
-
It makes me feel so much more better than watching TV, than eating chocolate (I gained 3 kg, did I tell you guys that? WOOOOO!), than drinking, than blasting loud music, than _________. But the process is torturous. If God's there and I'm not just saying that I'm going to go back to church (I'm still not) but, if God's there, please bring that unlikely person of me back to me. 'O' Levels and the many diplomas. The many impressions I must give. I've decided. Mass Communications, Radioactive Therapy, Molecular Biotechnology, Marketing or Banking & Financial Services. And if I don't get in any of these courses, I'd go Millenia Institute. If I can't go any, I'll take Private 'O' Levels. If not, I'll start my own business. Model/Air Steward/Hawker.
-
Hahaha, okay, I've said a lot. Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.