I bought doggy treats for Aiden!
My mom bought a new fridge. Now we have 2 fridges. OK...
Aiden loves to eat this!
He hated this. Nabei. Thank goodness it's $2.-
Someone wanted a joke. I've got blonde jokes.
-
What did the blonde say when she saw a banana skin on the floor in front of her?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OOPS, I'M GOING TO FALL DOWN AGAIN.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
If you don't understand the joke, that means you're blonde.
-
-
-
Another blonde joke (I think I've posted this up in my blog before).
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Three girls, a redhead, a brunette and a blonde, were escaping from prison. So they went in this club and hid in three sacks. The policeman was hunting for these girls and went in the club, he found the three suspicious sacks and kicked the first sack where the redhead was hiding in, a sound emitted, "Meow...". The policeman thought it was a cat.
-
He went on to the next sack (brunette). He kicked it, he heard a, "Wuff wuff!", and he thought it was a dog. He ignored it just like the first sack. Then he went to the last sack where the blonde was hiding in, he kicked it...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The blonde said, "Pooooo-ta-tooo!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
HAHAHAHA! Now for some more short blonde jokes...
-
A blonde ordered a pizza and the clerk asked her if he could cut it in six or twelve pieces. The blonde replied, "Six, please, I won't be able to finish 12 pieces".
-
What's five miles long and has an IQ of 40? A blonde parade.
-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, the last two, I took it from a website: http://blonde-jokes.vickysjokes.com/.
-
Alright, had like FOUR HOURS OF TUITION today. 2 hours for English and 2 hours for Maths. Taking cabs is so fun. Hahaha, the only places I take cab to are AMK Library and Heartland Mall. Because there's no direct bus just outside that place and I hate taking buses and walking.
-
English tuition was fun. Hahahaha! Maths tuition was alright. Had Chicken Rice again! Kovan's Chicken Rice is the best lah! Not as good as Maxwell, but still within my vicinity. Hahaha! YW's mood very bad. HAHAHAHA! After that, we just spent a few minutes in Cold Storage and YW was randomly saying 'Hi' to people, HAHAHAHA! SUPER SUPER FUNNY! OK, then I went straight home. Played Audition like, FINALLY. Either it's me being unlucky or that the computer really has some huge problems. And trust me, I think I'm unlucky. My brother has absolutely no problems switching on the computer.
-
Anyway! Friends For Sale is totally awesome! Nobody wants to buy me. My previous owner fought for me. Jasmine bought me again. But the previous owner didn't buy me back. Abandoned. Hahaha! I'm like $25 million now. So cool, right! HAHAHAHA! Jasmine's like $100 million. High in demand lah. No wonder economy getting worst. Jasmine, you ah! HAHAHAHA! OK, I watched the first part of Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire. Eh seriously, I feel like reading the book. After 'O' Levels. Hahaha! I wanna go Harry-Potter-Marathoning. Who has all five books?
-
Alright, so school tomorrow. Weekends bloody fast. For some reason, I'm excited for Monday. That's me being positive. For some reason, IT'S ONLY SUNDAY? Why not, Friday? Hahahaha. I'm hoping I would be able to complete a few assessment books. That means, no more going out. And no more staying at home. Because if I do = laptop. Oh oh oh, my selfish elder brother borrowed my laptop for two nights consecutively and when I asked him to let me play for just 5 minutes of Audition, he said 'NO', and when I told him I let him used my laptop twice in a row, he was like, "So?". SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER ANGRY. I SWEAR I'M NEVER GOING TO BE THIS NICE AGAIN. I will go on bitching and just being super angry but I won't cos I promised someone I'll make him or her happy. HAHAHAHA! Go figure.
-
Yes yes, BUT GOOD NEWS IS THAT HE'S GOING RESERVICE FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS = FOREVER! WEEEEEEEEEEEE! Can play Audition with you guys le! HAHAHAHA! OK, shall get going. Bye people!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.