Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here We Go Again

Evening! I've got medical certificate! This means I'll be like absent for TWO DAYS. Although my dream's finally come true, but I didn't want it to be this week! Because I'm intending to go out on Friday with classmates! =( And thank God for the two days -- Thursday & Friday. But I'm going to miss Tricia and company! SIGGHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh well. So yes, I've got MC, for two days.
-
School today was alright. Maths period was the part we started laughing and shizz. Hahaha that was only the last period. Or rather the last half an hour of the day. Chemistry was cool. Just that I know I suck at Organic Chemistry. Seriously, lah. Each time I have Chemistry classes, I feel like giving up. As for MT, Mdm Theresa had to 'extract' me out from class to do F&N coursework at the Computer Lab 4. Me? And her? Alone? In the computer lab? On the 4th floor? HELL NO. So I called Daryll Ong, Daryl Lim and Hans to come accompany me. HAHAHA! We had fun lah, singing songs. Inside jokes! HAHAHA! Only F&N students will know.
-
English was cool cos I get to write an essay! I handed it up to Ms Sim after adding final touches to it in the canteen! Haha! Yep, went home after and nabei, almost tripped at the drain and guess who saw me? Sheralynn. Still can say she laughed out loud! HAHAHA! HAHA, was clumsy today. I have no idea why.
-
Went home, played a few rounds of Audition and I totally beat the crap out of a Level 14 player. HAHAHAHA! Plus, I'm Level 3 only leh! Hahahaha, wait, I actually have a Novice account but I totally couldn't remember the password. Hahaha! But still! A Novice beating a whats-that-level-called-again is still somewhat an honour okay! Oh add me, ThatGin. I'm always in Free channels. Hahaha, then that Level 14 girl was like trying to enter the arrows in Chance 6 mode (sorry, Audition users would only understand) and she was missing all the time and I eventually caught up with her! HAHAHA! So, moral of the story: If you're not Cai Jia, don't bother playing C6 mode. Cos I swear, Cai Jia is one freaking creature who can play a 190 BPM, C6 mode and STILL CAN PLAY. This Cai Jia is not HUMAN! Hahahaha!
-
If you ever want to play with Cai Jia, consider yourself the first even if you come second after her. Because, too professional, too... unsuitable! HAHAHA! Anyway, nabei I missed the eclipse. I thought it was like at night but NO! It was in the morning! Or so I heard. Sighs!!!!!! HAHAHA! Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, last piece and this is the GREATEST.
-
Because, I LOVE STEPHANIE AND HER DAD. I SWEAR. You guys will only find out on 12th August, my closest friends would know, lah but, to readers, HAHAHA YOU'RE IN FOR A SURPRISE. Plus, you'll totally turn green in envy. I shall keep these details discreet for a while. But when Stephanie told me the great news, I was totally PSYCHED!!!!!!! And damn you, Steph, I can't scream lah I've got sore throat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! BUT I STILL LOVE YOU! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I SO CAN'T WAIT. I SO CAN'T WAIT. AND IT'S LIKE THE GREATEST DEALS EVER. I LOVEEEEEE YOUR DAD K. HAHAHAHA! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. This is like A DREAM COME TRUE. OK lah, a hint for all curious people, a few days or last week, maybe, I wrote something on my personal message saying that I wanted to go see something. If you can remember, GOOD FOR YOU!
-
HAHAHAHAHA! So, yes. Something related to what I wanted to see. AND THIS TIME IT'S MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER. Hahaha! It's not like, "see", it's like literally, "see and touch". OK, TOO MUCH DETAILS. WILL NOT ENCLOSE DETAILS WHEN I AM GIVEN ENOUGH. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Super super super super super super super super super happy. Ahh, I wanna tell my clique lah! HAHAHA! NABEI MY PHONE SPOILT, I'VE GOT MC, AND MSN IS TOO LOUSY FOR SUCH A GOOD NEWS LIKE THIS. THESE TYPE OF DETAILS ARE TOO GOOD AND ARE MUCH BETTER WHEN SAID ALOUD AND I'M FREAKING FREAKING FREAKING EXCITED. I love _______ ______ and Stephanie and her Dad! THEY'RE THE BEST! OK, Steph, happy now that I've included that I love you and your Dad? HAHAHAHA!
-
Alright alright. Two days at home. I've already got dear Tricia to collect my work for me. Hahaha! I will be online tomorrow! Yes, this is EXACTLY WHAT I NEED = TWO DAYS' REST. I've been going for school and I've been trying not to come late so I wake up extra early, skipping my shit-periods (as in, shitting.. period... get it?), I've been sleeping at 11, I've been super tired. This is exactly what I've been looking for ALL THIS WHILE. Eugene's taking a break. Bye! Once again, MY PHONE IS SPOILT. I repeat, PHONE IS SPOILT! I'm still hunting around the house for any spare phones so until further notice, I AM UNCONTACTABLE EXCEPT ONLINE. And I'm feeling drowsy. If my sentence structure doesn't sound right, forgive me because I didn't check through the errors. And yes, I do check for any mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.