Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aiden's Birthday

AIDEN TURNS ONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His birthday is like as important as all the birthdays of every important person in my life! Hahaha, this video clip was taken yesterday, when he recently had his haircut, which looks so TERRIBLE. I don't like the hairstyle, even though I know poodles are supposed to look like this but he's a TOY POODLE and toy poodles are supposed to look like TEDDY BEARS! But, watch the video anyway. He's changed so much. He's bigger, his nose is sharper (I think? Cos his hair makes his nose look less sharper), he's more daring! He dares to jump on beds, on couches, dares to jump from the couches and beds! (PICTURES ARE ARRANGED IN REVERSE CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER!)

The last NICEST picture I took with him was THIS! Before the June holidays! So adorable, right!
If you noticed, this was the first picture in the first post of this blog. A not so nice picture. Why is it that I, a photographer, can't capture a perfect shot of Aiden and my younger brother can?! A not so nice picture! Didn't brush his hair! This is SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE.

This was when he was around 3-5 months' old! He was cage-trained! We didn't want him to be toilet trained, therefore making the toilet dirtier than it already is. We wanted him to do his business in his cage whenever he's in an urgent state.


When he's SUPER SUPER SMALL! Contrary to the topic, WHICH PART OF ME LOOKS LIKE A GANGSTER?!?!?!!?!
Awww, you'll be meeting your new home!
The day we found him and decided to make a purchase!
Hangin' from the ceiling. HAHAHAHA, two clowns: Eugene & Zhafri. I won't tell you what lesson was it, teacher wasn't around! Hahahaha!
-
Hey, school was ALRIGHT. Yes, I admit, I've been 'sparring' with the new form teacher, since she calls it that way. I know my character. I know when I meet new people, I tend to be defensive or offensive, it depends, but nevertheless, I'll still feel paranoid, I know that if I don't like something, I will go all out to attack. The past three days, I have been constantly verbally attacking my new form teacher, whatever she says, I'll shoot back. I admit it's too, what do you call it, damn I'm writing an essay next week for goodness' sake, I admit it's too harsh and unfair for the person. Yes, unfair. I don't care about treating people I don't like unfairly, but I do care about treating people I like fairly, duh.
-
But, well, I then realised that what I'm doing is obviously unfair, so, I decided maybe I should give her a chance. I can't promise I'll like her or I'll dislike her, but I'm giving a chance. I'm trying. Although there are many reasons behind why I'm against her, I'm still hoping that doesn't interfere with the relationship between us. See? I'm being matured! LOL, yeah, but yeah, I'm serious lah, I just have things against her but some say she's nice and she's respectful (which respect, in this case, I've never given her since months ago due to some incident that caused a misunderstanding and therefore was the reason why the 'sparring' happened) so yeah, give it a shot and if that shot's missed, then... that's too bad! Hahaha.
-
Alright, few things first, everything's going OK, just that some of us, really miss Ms Mok! We don't know why she left, the news of her resignation was like the NEXT BIG THING to the death of Michael Jackson (which, I'm currently listening to some of his songs and I think the guy who was 'narrating' or 'singing' at the end of his Thriller song, totally SPOILT EVERYTHING!). Everyone's puzzled, shocked, curious. Not only that, STOP CALLING HER! She teaches so many people and many people loves her so calling her would totally freak her out. If I were that loved, I think when I leave and people start calling me, I'll be like, "ARGHHH!".
-
If you really miss her & love her, understand that she's in a position where people are bound to ask her and you know, question her on her resignation and since she has personal reasons, obviously she won't tell you why! So STOP CALLING HER, to whoever who is reading and missing her like how my classmates, friends and I miss her. It's inconsiderate, selfish and inappropriate! Doesn't mean you don't call, means you don't care about her, just leave a message, she'll read it. I read my messages too. LOL.
-
But the question is, WHY?! You must be wondering. But I think I know the reason why. Someone pissed Ms Mok off. I may have the brain of Michael Scofield, because I'm too curious. I went to 'investigate'. I'm not going to tell you WHO wrote WHAT. I think I know who. That 'who' who pissed Ms Mok off? Yeah, I've got a lot of stories that came to my knowledge. It totally makes sense after I found this particular source. I'm not a gossiper, I'm not a person who will start a rumour, especially not about a person I miss! So all comments about anything regarding this matter will be removed. There's no defamation, no whatever illegal thing going on, I'm disclaiming the fact that I'm just curious and I found the answer and I assume that might be the reason why. Whatever you assume, it's up to your opinion. I think I might be wrong but, I'm just assuming.
I'm just really super super curious. Anyway, so many things on my mind. UNSW competition, haircut, revision, ironing my uniform, tuitions, Swensen's Lunch (!!!! =D), me being a group leader (yes, it's tough. Hahaha, oh did I tell you I am (or maybe, was?) a Monitor of 5A2?! HAHAHAHAHA I SWEAR, I have no idea why people voted for me!), many many many more. Damn stress. That sadistic part? That tiny part? Yeah, that tiny sadistic part has now evolved into a half sadistic part. And a half sadistic part of me wants to get H1N1. I don't know why. Hahahaha, Jasmine and I even planned to go which hospital if we contracted the virus! HAHAHAHA! I don't know. I half-seriously want to get H1N1.
-
Remember I talked about how I wanted to go on vacation on the last two weeks of holidays AGAIN, after my Genting & KL trip? Maybe contracting H1N1 and going to chalet and party (Aloha Loyang) is my vacation. But I don't mind wearing gowns in hospitals. Teehee! I'll bring my laptop and I'll bring TYS in case I ever feel like doing some revision. I'll webcam too! Fun fun! Not only that, you'll get to have other medical benefits! Hahaha! Like like, once you contract H1N1, you'll be like immune to it if there's a resurgence! So cool right! So when the second wave of H1N1 comes, and while people are dying, you're actually alive and totally immune to the system. Yah yah, I want H1N1. Who want to share share with me?
-
LOL, OK, so here's the thing. A, B, C. A's a friend of B, not so close but OK lah, just friends who joke and laugh with each other, have been classmates for many many years. C comes along, gets in a relationship with B. Doesn't bother A. Meanwhile, A, not being mindful that C is jealous and his friends are influencing him and telling him to do this and do that, happens to push B slightly into the classroom. Now C and his friend wants C to hit A. And A is none other than ME!
-
Hahahahaha! I don't know lah, it was just a slight push and after all that person also mixes around with people he shouldn't mix around with, so me being friends with B is totally nothing compared to him being 'more than friends' with other people. Hahaha, and come on, I can't fight! All I can do, is kick. Kicking is like thanks to the swimming lessons I had and punching is like thanks to the television set and me not punching the wall. And yeah, if they want to fight, I don't know what I'll do because I've NEVER fought with anyone in school physically since Primary school, so I'm rusty. LOL but wah I damn scared sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.