Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In The Ayer

Taken yesterday in my hand-me-downs!
AWWWWW SO CUTE!!!
Teddy bear! ARGHH SO CUTE.
LOL!!! I must be on par with my dog. He wants to move people with his cuteness, so do I!


Messy hair. Hahahaha sorry!


MEGAN FOX ON 8 DAYS COVER. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.
-
HELLO. FIRST PIECE OF GOOD NEWS. Actually, I don't think if there are other good news. LOL. But ANYWAY. You all do know I submitted my application through the DPA exercise, right? HAHAHAHA! Well, this afternoon, I received a call from Ngee Ann Polytechnic, the FMS school, saying I've been shortlisted or something and that I would be invited to come for an interview on Thursday! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. And it's like, super freaking like, my FIRST COURSE. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! And what's my first course? Mass Communications diploma! HAHAHAHA! Wah. Shiok shiok shiok.
-
When I first received the call from the Year 3 student, I was like freaking out and my heart was like pumping really really fast and I couldn't really speak properly. But, LOL, I so can't wait. Ahhh. So I went home, rummaged through all my stuffs. One day you can see my table. It's filled with papers. Not only that, I have like another trunk filled with past years' work up till Secondary 1 (I think). I gathered all the necessary stuff for my portfolio and I'm currently 55% done! For the remaining 45%, I intend to write some essays and give it to Ms Sim or Ms Vicky (who was my English teacher last year) to mark.
-
I might be having letters of recommendation! HAHAHA! So if there's any teacher reading, CARE TO WRITE ONE FOR ME? HAHAHAHA! OMG. OMG. OMG. Should I ask Ms Munira? But, it's a bit too random and rude. I don't know how to ask. Furthermore, my attendance for IT Club is like 10% or maybe even less. I need my CCA certificate as well. To show my grade: C5. HAHAHAHA! C5's lousy but it still is a grade. I need to gather all my photos that I took. Argh, the school library used my photos and pasted it up on one of the Heritage Corner walls. AND MY NAME'S NOT EVEN THERE. YES I'M PISSED. They should do a Contributions walls, like those who contributed should have their names put up there. Then it wouldn't be called piracy or whatever.
-
But anyway, OMG OMG OMG. Hahaha! They wanted some drawings? And I don't draw? But I'll try. Hahahaha, I'll try. But the interview's this Thursday. I doubt I have the time for all the essays I intend to write. I intend to write like 5 essays. I hope it's not too little. Wait, is it too much? Argh I'm so sexcited! HAHAHA! You see lah Tricia, I'm even writing 'sexciting' now. Oh the friendly guy said that someone from my school is going for an interview on Thursday as well! Her name's Nicolette Sheryl Leow. Or so I heard, lah. WHO IS SHE? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS SHE? LOL. Wait, why am I looking for her? For competition? No. For sharing of taxi fares! HAHAHA! YES. But I've got my Dad to fetch me. So yeah, I shall call my Dad!
-
HAHAHA I'M SO EXCITED. AND NERVOUS. OH WELL. But wait. My Mid Years was CRAP :( but my 'N' Levels was good. I must show both, right? As in, if they see my MY results, they'll be like, DAMN, this guy sucks. But if they see my 'N' Level results, they'll be like, OH, I see, there was the huge gap and you had to adjust. Alright, tomorrow I have to do so many things. First, WRITE ESSAYS BY THURSDAY. Give Ms Sim/Ms Vicky to mark throughout the whole day.
-
OK OK, so it's set. Secondly, I shall try to draw. Thirdly, I shall gather my photos for viewing purposes. OK OK, Eugene must nail this. LOL! Anyway! School was ultra fun! Hahaha, sorry if we were making like SO MUCH noise during Social Studies test. LOL! But well, couldn't help it. Hahahaha. History & SS was like free period. We did so many freaking funny stuffs! I'll upload the photos tomorrow. Shit, forgot to send Tricia. Aiyo. She asked me to switch on my bluetooth and send her the photos but I had totally forgotten all about it. LOL! If you're reading, I send you tomorrow ok.
-
Maths under Mr Singh was funny. HAHAHAHA! Mr Singh was like, "I have all my A1s.. I have all my A1s", and I was like, "Good for you". HAHAHAHA! Then he was like, "Ya lah, good for me lah..". HAHAHA! Can joke with him one lah. But if he comes in our class as a different position/role, it wouldn't be so nice to make even a sound. That's the difference. Maths under Ms Tay was also hell funny! HAHAHA! Joel, Tricia and I were like wearing masks throughout the whole period. LOL! You know those masks, to cover the mouth? The SARS & H1N1 outbreak and people wear masks? Yes, those type of masks. HAHAHAHA!
-
English was talk cock session. LOL! Chemistry was SUPER FUN! I was so proud of myself! OMG, like yesterday I was complaining about how stupid I felt doing practicals but today, when Ms Tan said that we were all doing this on our own because it's a so-called practical test, I totally got everything correct! And I was like the first to finish all my experiments! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF! First time leh! First time I knew what I was doing. You see, maybe Ms Mok's foundation didn't go to waste after all! Hahahaha! But, it was also thanks to the Cations, Anions, Solubility and Gases Evolved tables. Haha without it, I wouldn't have known what cation or anion it was. This means, I should memorize this whole four tables before even stepping into the laboratory. After today, Chemistry practicals have unexpectedly regained its reputation and its a few percentages away from how fun Biology practicals are. Hahaha!
-
After school, headed to the nearest film shop to take passport photos with Jasmine and Ivy! Hahaha! While waiting we went to see the pet shop metres away and OMG, bulldogs, chow chows, schnauzers and terriers are SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE. If my Aiden were to be in that display area, he'd totally lose out! HAHAHA! No lah, I love Aiden deep deep. Chow Chow comes second. They look like foxes and I saw this solid black colored Chow Chow who was SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER ADORABLE. I swear. Damn. I can't get into another pet shop again or I'll just melt. LOL. By the way, our passport photos sorta suck! In my opinion of my own PP! We asked the guy to edit our photos, remove the pimples, but our facial complexion looks as if we have some kind of skin disorder whereby the skin below our eyelid is dark and the cheeks below are brighter. The contrast is SO OBVIOUS. A freaking $2 for this. Sheesh.
-
But oh well! HAHAHA! I was so conscious I literally asked the lady to take another shot FIVE TIMES. Should have gone to get a haircut. Anyway, I think I should get a haircut tomorrow. That way, I get to be prepared for the interview and I won't feel so uncomfortable and messy. Yes yes, I should. Hahaha! Took Aiden down for a walk and Ivy & Jasmine got to take a look at him! Hahaha! Alright alright, FarmVille, I'm earning thousands now! Haha! WEEE! OK, I should get going. It's late. Good night everybody!
-
PS: LOL, not enough for someone ah? Still repeating the same mistakes. People are getting past that stage already. I know so much. I'm at a winning end. Want to feel good? Think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.