Monday, July 27, 2009

This Feels Like Insomnia

I had the Monday Blues. My hair wasn't being nice with me. My uniform made me look 10 times shorter (but I'm actually tall so it's sort of like an 'illusion', when from far, you look at me, you think I'm short, but EH WHEN YOU WALK PAST ME, I'M TALLER! MUAHAHAHA!). My shoelaces are super long, making my knot look retarded. My shoe feels loose. My shoe feels flat. My bag looks weird on me. My sleeves are so puffed up. I have pimples. I had a headache and I was still recovering from the flu, still have a wee bit of runny nose. I have phlegm. My shaver wasn't really working well this morning, so I have like hair still unshaved. And I had a bad mood.
-
Till I saw my friends in class. Hahahaha! Biology practical was FUN! I seriously enjoy doing Biology practicals now than Chemistry practicals. Chemistry practicals will make you feel warm, you have to do so many steps and it's quite complicating, like they'll give you an unknown powder and you have to find out what that powder is by adding it with chemicals. Yes, complicating. But Biology was SOOO LAID-BACK. It was like writing ABC, only this time, you're adding solutions. I seriously enjoy doing Biology, and even though I missed a lesson, I still feel slightly comfortable. But Chemistry, no lessons missed and I still feel dumb. It makes Ms Mok look like she didn't do anything, but trust me, Ms Mok did a lot of things and we had no problems at all. We just feel dumb in Chemistry practicals. For me, in that matter.
-
Had execution for F&N! It was super fun! HAHAHA! I swear. Apparently, the F&N students are quite united so we laugh at the same thing. Common ground lah ah. I did those experiments and it was super fun! I really enjoyed it. Hahaha! I swear. It was also damn easy. No methods involved, except steaming and grilling. After the whole experiment, took pictures, then we all cooked up a storm! HAHAHA! We took eggs and whatnots to add to our fish/beef/chicken and we ate them up. LOL! Plus, we came late for Maths. And yes, I didn't go for SS & History. FarmVille & Audition all the way! I should really start studying. LOL. Now, playing Audition with my classmates is like a daily night routine. OK, I just ordered McDonald's. I suddenly find my maid irritating. She keeps calling me to eat like, literally every five seconds, and she calls my elder brother too. Note: Elder brother is a hot-tempered person. One of these days, my elder brother would sure suan my maid. LOL. But, my maid's good lah. Just the irritating part has got to go.
-
I hadn't had lunch and dinner (yet). In one hour. Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.