Hey! Today was rather fun. I was late for school again because of the rain! I was actually super ready by 7.10 am when the storm came. So I had to literally sit down and shake legs, waiting for the skies to get brighter and the storm to go away. I've been waking up everyday at 6.30 a.m. The only reasons why I'm late is because I had to shit, because I had run out of refreshments and I had to go 7-11 to buy some, because I had to re-pack my bag (which is much heavier than the final weight of my school bag).
-
I've been really speeding up, like literally just dab the wax on my hair, push back and run my fingers around my scalp and wash my hands and just ZHAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I'll always be late. Oh well, thank God today it was raining super heavily, otherwise DM would have to detain me again.
-
So, we did some revision on Organic Chemistry (seriously hate that chapter), I did nothing but sleep in MT class, also known as Jasmine's class, I went all serious with my Coursework A when Ms Nurinda took over for Mdm Theresa. F&N class was VERY VERY VERY peaceful. I'm sure almost everyone agrees, yes, those cheeky guilty teachers or adults who are literally grinning. Maths test was quite tough but manageable. There'll be a second Maths test tomorrow, which is about algebraic word problems. It's super easy but there's also a 50% chance I might screw up. If I don't get to show the equation given in the question, I might as well bang the wall and die -- a virgin. Hahahaha.
-
Headed home after school, lunch was awesome! Had tuition and it was awesome too! I just can't help feeling so satisfied and proud of myself after tuition (or studying). It seems tuition and studying helps me to feel much better and the stress level is like decreasing. It's such an awesome feeling, okay. Dinner was awesome too! Hahaha! Friends For Sale seems super fun! At first I thought it was some retarded game where you could buy friends and then that's it. But there's more to it! You can buy your friends, give them nicknames, make them do something with someone and if people buy your 'pets' off you, you get reimbursements! And, seriously, it's super fun especially when people are snatching you. Hahahaha! It boosted my ego -- for a bit, but then I didn't care, cos all I cared about was the MONEY COMING IN! Hahahaha!
-
When two people fight over you, you're the one getting the money and they're the ones losing money (from what I could see in this 'game'). And, last I recalled, my value was about $200k - $300k and all I could remember was Jasmine was my owner (or, was it Sheralynn?). Hahaha, the next day (today), I found out like literally 5 people purchasing me, snatching me from another, and all I could ever get was MONEY! Hahahaha! Not only that, my value increased as well! Guess how much I'm worth now? $14 million leh! From like $100 k, till $14 million, is like A HUGE JUMP. And these unknown strangers purchasing me helped increase my value! So kind and thoughtful! Hahahaha, but now that I'm expensive, no one can buy me and I'm stuck with a stranger. So, someone please buy me. Hahahaha. I've got like 12 pets. Super super fun! =)
-
OK, I used to hate this game, HAHAHA. Anyway! I got to get going. SS and Maths test tomorrow. Biology extra lessons as well. Have a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.