Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Giving In To The Masquerades

Evening! Ever since my maid arrived, life's so much more relaxing! My uniform completely bochup. My lunch and dinner completely taken care of. Especially lunch. Now that I'll have lunch at home everyday, I won't have to worry about expenses! The food outside (especially since canteen food bores me or have already closed by the time we finished school) usually ranges from the cost of $4 - $12. For a guy like me, lah. My McDonald's meal usually costs, the cheapest $5.50 ++ and the most expensive, like add ice-cream or Cinammon Melt (wow, can't stop thinking of that orgasmic dessert) and fries, would cost at most like $9? Then there are other food whereby the cost price is within that range. But, that's all settled since NO MORE SPENDING EXTRA MONEY ON FOOD! I rather spend it on clothes, clothes and more clothes.
-
Other than that, everything's been definitely taken off my back. I'm feeling as hyped up as ever. I feel so light, like some weight has been taken off from my back. It's so refreshing. Anyway, school is alright. I MISS TRESHARENE. Hope she comes to school as soon as possible! Today I was late, AGAIN, for the fourth time. I had to be detained for like half an hour standing on the parade square. Such a retarded punishment. Maths was super funny, I guess. Hahaha. Mr Singh was like teaching us and he was like, "This row do Question 7... this row do question 9... this row do...", then I interrupted him and I was like, "7b!", HAHAHAHA! Wah, thanks to my mouth he asked me to do both questions and do it on the board as well. Hahahaha, but in the end he only asked me to do two part questions. LOL!
-
At the end of the day, another was Maths lesson. Hahahaha funny lah, but I bet it would be funnier if Tricia were in school! =( HAHAHA! After school, headed home with Jasmine! OMG, so busy chatting with so many people. Hahaha! OK, it's late. Shall get going! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.