Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Heart Of The Matter

Had Chicken Rice for three weeks!
Went bowling with Pui Pui Yong Wei.
HAHAHA and I won two rounds and he won once!

Hey, okay so my phone's spoilt. Argh! I have no idea what's wrong with it. Seriously. I charged it and it's still not working. Anyway, tuitions was fun. Walked a bit in Heartland Mall with Jasmine and Yong Wei. Jasmine left, YW and I went to have lunch and walked a bit before heading to the bowling alley! Hahaha, YW was totally confident he would win me but turns out he lost TWICE! Hahahahaha! After three games, we played a few arcade games and headed home. I'm damn tired. I was supposed to blog but I got carried away doing other stuffs. Hahaha. I was supposed to sleep early but I went past the 'deadline'! Hahaha, happy youth day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.