Monday, July 13, 2009

Fighting Against The Current

Taken yesterday!
Pepper steak on hot plate! Super super nice!
Finally wore that really nice shirt! I love that shirt man!
That, 'I Survived Anorexia' shirt. Hahahahaha. Stupid fatty.
Kai En and me! This was this year, during Chinese New Year!
Since not many people know about what happened, and only a few people who have hung out with me and saw me wear my pair of slippers, they would have seen a black mark on my toe. That black mark is incredibly wide, taking up the whole width of my toenail. What caused it?
-
Apparently, I pulled out a plastic drawer too fast and it dropped onto my toenail, instead of shouting out, "FARQ!", it caused a dent on my toenail and immediately that area turned black. Months and months have passed, (did you know your toenails grow 4 times slower than your fingernails -- bet you've already noticed) and slowly the nail grew and the black mark (on the nail) followed it. Recently, it finally came to a point where the 'damaged' portion of the nail became rather, loosen. And, it came to my surprise that it was not on the same level as the nail (it was of a higher 'ground').
-
Soooooo, yeah, yesterday it came off loose! As in, the right side of the toenail was like detached from the skin and it was still attached to the left side of the skin. Underneath that damaged nail bit, was another nail layer already. So it's so-called an in-grown toenail, except it's not now because the top layer nail has been clipped off! Hahahaha! The supposed in-grown toenail is now the main nail layer! Woo and I freaking have no idea how to describe nails. OK, sooo, I clipped the nail off and there's this tiny tiny nail bit that's still uncut, but I guess I'll wait for it to grow again and then I'll cut it. Hahahaha, I'm rather experienced in minor incidents such as this. It was a little bit painful but, I knew I had it coming and I used a cable to block off the blood. Hahaha. I have no idea how it helps scientifically but I saw this TV series episode and they chopped off the right hand with an axe but before that they tied some leather-whip and pulled it so the blood couldn't do whatsoever. I guess it stops the major loss of blood. But, that has nothing to do with clipping nails. Hahahaha.
-
But, it has got something to do with nails. The black mark is actually dried up blood. But, I'm not worried about the infection or anything because yesterday, after I clipped it off, I washed it and it went off. It was damn sandy! Hahahaha! Anyway, yes, I had a similar experience to this as well.
-
So I guess I was in Kindergarten, I can still remember the incident very clearly because the mark's there. My family and I were heading out at night for dinner, so when we reached our destination, I closed the car door and I didn't realize my nail was there and I closed my door on my nail! Not only that, my Dad had locked the car already. But I was stuck there. It was the numbest feeling ever. It's just like touching your nail (the white part) now, the pressure's like that.
-
So, after they realised I was stuck there. They unlocked, I opened the door and my nail was all bloody (dark red -- or maybe it was because it was at night), and it was bleeding from that white part. So, they sent me straightaway to the hospital -- which was not air-conditioned and the nurses were old and saggy. We went in the doctor's office, she gave some prescription and when I went home, we cut the nail off. Yes, the full nail. It was worst than now. But, I don't know which is more painful, the toenail or fingernail? But, worst as in, my Dad had to cut the FULL nail. So, that day, it was like I had no nail on my thumb. I walked to school looking like a freak (my school was & is just at the void deck at my block) with no bloody nail. Hahaha. But, slowly it grew. I saw how it was like to grow from the white part and now there's like swirls on my nail. If you want to see, you can always ask me. I can just show you my thumb. Yeah, my nail has like white and pink and some other funny colours.
-
Nails have like the weirdest texture a human being, let alone animals, could have. And the nail bed is like... SICK! Hahahaha! But overall, take good care of your nails. Don't walk behind doors when you open and kena your toe-nail, don't pull drawers or don't drop heavy things on your nails (especially your nails), you can decorate it with flowers, colours, jewelry but don't let it come in contact with doors or heavy objects.
-
ANYWAY! School was OK. I will always reply Ms Tay sarcastically or just annoy her or just say things to make her speechless (like if she wants to say something, I'll say another and then she'll be left with nothing to say). But, it's fun sparring with her. Hahaha, OK, I admit she can teach. And and super super super funny. Even though Tricia and I are like TABLES AND TABLES apart, we can even make each other laugh like CRAZY! Seriously! HAHAHAHA! She totally sent me this joke on SMS and I was like bursting out in laughters all of a sudden! Hahahahaha! Freaking freaking funny, I swear. Life in class would be suicide if there wasn't Tresharene around! HAHAHAHA! We would totally make jokes and just laugh! Super don't care if it's lame to other people but what the heck anyway! HAHAHAHA!
-
Oh, I didn't do so well for my Biology test on Ecology! =( I scored 15/30. Deeply devastated. But oh well! HAHAHA, I'll practise more. At least now I know I'm not a freak after all who understands every chapter of Biology, there's obviously one chapter or two whereby I'll totally not understand, and that's Ecology! I hated Ecology since Primary school. Just can't understand drawing the pyramids. The rest is logical and common sense but, I just get very confused with the pyramids. Just like Chemistry, I totally suck at Organic Chemistry. Like Maths, I totally suck at Angles Of Properties. The rest I think I'm good at but I freaking hate finding angles and stating its stupid reasons. Like English, I hate nothing at all! Hahahaha. Like History, I totally suck at SEQs because I don't bother memorizing. LOL! Like Social Studies, for the same reason. Like F&N, I guess I understand all the theories but I suck at courseworks (for this year only -- I guess I slacked).
-
It's all in the mind, lah, seriously. So I'll work hard. Wednesday tuition. Friday meeting Iskandar that idiot, and MAYBE having Swensens' with Jasmine and classmates! Thursday, I HAVE THIS GUT INSTINCT THERE'S SOMETHING ON THIS DAY BUT I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER. Saturday I'm meeting someone! Sunday tuitions with Jasmine & YW. All I'm left with is Tuesday and Thursday.
-
EL was fun. We practised on Oral! And I guess the practise with Stephanie worked out pretty well! HAHAHA Stupid forego woman. She read the word with lots of confidence and was like (FOUR-RARE-GO) forego! HAHAHAHAHA! It's supposed to be FOUR-GOH. HAHAHAHA! Recess with Jasmine only and Jameson was too emotional to go for recess. HAHAHAHAHA! Sheralynn came to collect NEW MOON! HAHAHAH! That weird woman kept saying thank you. HAHAHAHA! F&N was complete hell. But we survived. We did a lot for Coursework B! Or maybe it's just that there's very few things to be done. Hahaha IDK. But Coursework B is ultra EASY. It's like the easiest 'topic'.
-
Maths was hilarious! HAHAHA! Ms Tay asked Ms Lee to confiscate my cigarette-looking pen. HUH? So if I do the smoking gesture to any ordinary pen like my G2 pen, they'll confiscate? Totally ridiculous! Oh oh oh, horse scolded me. HAHAHAHA! But we'll disturb somemore because, we've got some little thing we could use against her. Hahaha apparently, SOMEONE did something, and that someone is horsey's friend. So we can disturb horse somemore! WEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OK CL 'B', I'm permanently stuck at Jasmine's MT class. HAHAHA, Tricia gets to come over too! But we were good today =) We did our Maths work. HAHAHA! Went home after school, had lunch for the first time at home and I walked Aiden!
-
HAHAHA, okay okay. That's about it. I should go do my last minute stuffs before I sleep. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.