There's no other way
Of playing....
-
But I'll find a way,
I'll find another way
Of saying....
-
All the time we have for life,
Thinking 'bout the lives we had
Together....
-
Whatever gets you through today
Whatever gets you through today
Whatever gets you through today
Whatever gets you through today
-
Sometime yesterday,
There was another way
Of dreaming....
-
But there's another way
You don't have to be a hero....
God, it's not easy
There's a lot to keep you holding
On forever....
-
Whatever gets you through today
Whatever gets you through today
Whatever gets you through today
Whatever gets you through today
Whatever gets you through today (x12)
-
To all who had a bad day. Suck it up. Cos I'm sucking it up now. And, Stephanie, cheer up and don't suck it up. Hahaha. Had tuition and I chose to revise on Vectors. Wow that topic is like, MAKING ME SO MAD. But, as I did more of those questions, I pretty much got the hang of it and I totally LOVE that chapter now. HAHAHA! Yes, I intend to complete my Maths TYS. Pretty much did nothing but FarmVille and Grey's Anatomy. Finally finished Season 4 of GA. My FarmVille's SO MESSY! NABEI! Oh well, I shall make it look nicer. Although there's no more hope. LOL.
-
Black pepper steak for dinner! Homemade! Tomorrow, two more tuitions to go. Like I said, let's all kick this muthaeffing 'O' Levels' butt. Prelims are like 5 weeks away. 'O' Levels is on its way to our doorstep and I can't wait for it to get lost so I can finally PARTAY. Damn. DPA results are like out in 12th August. So far, I know Temasek Poly's calling up some of my classmates for an interview. I don't know when Ngee Ann Poly's going to start interviewing. I'm like super prepared for the interview -- I think. Either it's Mass Communications, Biomedical Science or Banking & Financial Services. If not, it'll be through JPSAE or whatever admission exercise. Come on, come on, this effing impatient farmer cum (no there are no OTHER meanings for this word) student wants to freaking finish school. There's nothing in school for me to miss. Period. Bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.