Monday, July 20, 2009

Rising Up From The West

School. Gosh. OK, school was tiring. My second or third time sleeping in class this semester was during MT, whereby I fell asleep after reading MacBeth (thanks to Ms Sim for lending me! I was super angry when Jessica asked for it! I totally wanted to read it and I was just waiting for Ms Sim to finish teaching out of courtesy! HAHAHA, so I shouted at Jessica and said, "OI, I WANT TO BORROW MACBETH!". HAHAHA! Shocked the hell out of everyone. Oops!
-
Glad I did some work during F&N. Yes, look at Eugene and you think I don't do work. I DO WORK OKAY. HAHAHA! Yeah, of course I look like I always do work, I look like I study and I look like I kao bei and annoy people. That's my job. Out of topic: My elder brother's going for reservice tomorrow, like YAY, just pray that he doesn't put a password. Anyway, Biology practical seems fun. Hahaha, I feel so much smarter. It's not a fair comparison but, I do feel confident of myself when I'm doing my Biology experiments. As for Chemistry, no hope lah now. There's like 15% of me that feels like giving up Chemistry practical. Like just sit there and heck care everything. I should do that. Hahaha, wait for the percentage to increase lah! HAHAHA!
-
Anyway, just went on webcam with Kai En and company! HAHAHAHAHA! They are at like Vivo City now and I'm in like my hand-me-downs at the living room! HAHAHAHA! Hahaha! OK, so pretty spent a quarter of my time at home creating surveys. PLEASE DO MY SURVEYS, THE LINKS ARE IN MY PREVIOUS POST. Alright pretty much that was what happened on my Monday. Oh, oh! I'm worth like $33 million now on Facebook! HAHAHAHA! OK, I gotta go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.