No, I didn't study. Instead, I watched two episodes of Grey's Anatomy, spent lots of hours on the game, FarmVille (I hate waiting for the plants to fully grow), finding for songs on YouTube and creating a new playlist. There's more but I don't want to bore you with the details. I have new songs! :) Anyway, finally this week's over. Cheer up, Stephanie. And Jasmine and I are talking crap on MSN. LOL. OK, this week's not really over yet. I've got Maths tuition tomorrow. One thing I do not like about the tuition is the timing. It's so not flexible. I mean, why can't my tutor swap my slot with another person who has tuition on a weekday. I don't even go out after school. And my 1.5 hour tuition has to occupy the whole Saturday because there's no way I can go out.
-
I wake up around 11 a.m. Have lunch at 12. If I were to go out, I'd have to be back by 4 p.m. Who goes out on Saturdays and comes back at FOUR P.M.? NO ONE. And if I were to want to go out on a Saturday, I wouldn't want to be home by 4, I would want to be home by 10 or 12 midnight. I miss coming home at midnight. :( OK, I feel so emo now. Hahaha, I have freaking NO IDEA why. Is it because of Grey's Anatomy?! HAHAHA! Uhm, or is it the new emotional songs I've downloaded? Or is it the fun I'm missing out in school? If it weren't for my sore throat, I would be OUT like NOW! UGGGHHHH!
-
And I got carried away. So yes, having tuition on a Saturday late afternoon is NOT giving me an extra day for rest. If it were to be in the morning, say 9 a.m, I totally wouldn't mind waking up. As long as I get to go out and skip the late afternoon part. As for my Sundays, I totally have no complaints because nothing's better than staying at home on a Sunday afternoon. I prefer to do something like tuition rather than rotting. Yong Wei, want to go bowling or town? LOL. Wait, why am I asking him a question on my blog. OK, I'm weird. And I'm not even deleting it. OK now I'm typing and I'm crazy. HAHAHA! Yeah... sigh. Stupid plants probably made me so emo. 700. Take cup fry 700. Ugh ugh ugh. HAHAHA! OK. What the hell is wrong with me?
-
(Update) HAHAHAHAHA! I thought today was a Saturday (irrelevant to post) so I asked YW if he wanted to go town with me tomorrow (I thought it was a Sunday). HAHAHA! Yes, I need to go town. Town is like the substitute for sex. Although I'm still a virgin. Duh. I need to eff town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.