Read this post for a better insight. (You're about to learn some Social Studies skills here!) You guys can call me childish now, so yay!
So, Gladys responded to my post 3 hours later. Tone of source A (my blog) and tone of source B: I typed out the post in disappointment and anger, while G responded to my post in complete anger (please don't tell me "Which part of my post tells you I was angry?", because it looked like it).
OK, yes, it's not just pretty obvious. It's so darn obvious. From then on, could G share a little bit more of that paragraph specifically? Because I seriously don't understand. And if I think I do, I would respond in a different way and I think you would respond to my different way, making the whole situation more complicated. But nevertheless, I'm still going to respond. Uh, what is the second line referring to? Is it referring to me as the scapegoat OR is it referring to me as what? OMG, I'm trying very hard here to understand. It's harder than Math. Um, let me just say what I think you're trying to say. You think I'm blaming you for all the trouble I've been in, other people assume it's my fault, as I mentioned and that's all part of my thinking.-
Hmm, well, I don't blame you for ALL the trouble. It takes two hands to clap (you mentioned that in the post later -- and could your post be a little bit more organized, like mine? Like, one paragraph in response to one of the issues stated on my blog?). I guess you're referring to Issue #3. "the amount of mean acts I do with C and the amount of mean acts I do with Tricia, I think I prefer carrying mean acts out with Tricia to C.". Please read this sentence carefully and sorry Tricia, for dragging you into this. Yes, I did blame you for the trouble but, gosh, I FREAKING ADDED MY NAME IN THERE. It would be ANOTHER STORY, if I said: "The mean acts C does and the mean acts Tricia does, I prefer Tricia doing those mean acts". Now that, that would be another story but NO. I clearly stated the amount of mean acts I do with you and the amount of mean acts I do with Tricia. Emphasis on the 'with'.
-
And yes, I think people really assume those actions I did belonged to me and labelled, "Eugene", and smelled like "Eugene did it". But whenever I disturb people with Tricia, it'll be like, "Eugene and Tresharene", and it smelled like, "Eugene and Tricia did this". Do you dare say I am wrong? I think I am right. Yes, you say Libras always think they're right. Yeah, I AM FRIGGING RIGHT. OK, lah. Let's close one eye and let's just say YOU seem involved in it. So, you and I, we were sitting in class. You suggested asking me to pour rubbershit on May (one whom you talk to happily with hypocrisy). Why don't you tell May, Jessica, and a whole lot of other people that you have been involved in it? Ah yes, then I won't be blaming you for all the trouble (but I never did blame you for ALL of the trouble -- I did those things and I'm proud of what I did!), people won't assume it's my fault, but they'll assume it's US, Gladys and Eugene, who did it. And not only (Eugene), but (Gladys and Eugene). Get it?
-
Why don't you tell them that? Tell May, Jessica and the rest you didn't like at all that you had a say in all of the actions that occured. Then, you can justify your statements, "I don't know why but you are making it like i am saying its all your fault. I never said that IT IS YOUR FAULT. Its those SOMEONEs who assume its your fault, as you stated.". May and Jessica and the rest clearly knows what I did to disturb them. And what they do know, is you behind at the corner, looking super innocent and saying, "Eugene, don't so bad lah!". But, if you like them, then that would be worst, because you're actually getting cheap thrills out of seeing your friends getting disturbed.
-
Next paragraph, okay, maybe my source isn't reliable because I do believe he or she lies but he or she told me you told him or her this. Is it too confusing? Let's just say my source isn't reliable, but my source told me this. And are you sure it's "fucking long ago", or not. If it's super long ago, why was it in June 2009? That's what I heard from the source, lah. Hmm, I don't really recall saying where the source came from and based on what, but the content is this: You stopped talking to us because we didn't want you to go to the gym. The last four terms, "I told", "They guess", "I complain", "They asked". I have no idea what you meant. I know there's a difference but I don't know how this is all linked to the source. Are you saying the source said you told the source OR the source guessed OR the source said you complaint to the source OR the source asked? Like I said, provenance of the source doesn't matter. I believe reliability is the main issue here but, hey, then I'm wrong lor. The source is unreliable and you DIDN'T tell the source you stopped talking to us because we didn't want you to go to the gym. I get it. But still, what bothers me is when did we ever stop talking before the Mid-Years? This was the first issue, the reason why you gave us the could shoulder. I don't recall super long ago when you told the source you stopped talking to us because we didn't you to go to the gym.
-
Yes, you did make the initiative. We said we were hungry. You said you had to go off somewhere, I don't know where lah. Then, by this, you're at fault already. Did you make the initiative to follow us? Yes, we suggested talking another day but that was because you had somewhere to go. And, no, you didn't make the initiative to follow us. So, I think it's more of like, who made the initiatives right? I congratulate you and reward you, and I give you a standing ovation for asking us when we should talk. But, I sat down 3 seconds later because you didn't make the next initiative to follow =). By the way, it's a metaphor. Don't go berserk saying about what crap I was saying.-
Oh for goodness' sake! Who was the one that acted like nothing happen? Who gave the DUMBEST excuse saying "I thought you were angry so I decided to give you guys some time to cool down" (you gave us this excuse one week before the school re-opened and before that, you went out and do your stuffs, seriously acting like nothing happened). I think you're the one who acted like nothing happened first. You want to talk about initiatives? Here's an initiative to let you know about your initiatives. You didn't make an initiative to sort things out and then you blogged about it (then you gave excuses like how it was just to say "if"). So there.
-
And what the fuck is geng pieng? And you guys read it yourselves, she said this: "I want to talk not because to save this friendship, want you guys all to help me or whatsoever but to make everything clear and apologise.". She actually doesn't want to save this friendship, but she wants us to help her to make everything clear and apologise. To her or to us? Eh lady, this paragraph I don't understand. Geng pieng means, tiring? Annoying? Worthless? I have no idea what the fuck GENG PIENG is!!! I can seriously have flowers blossom on my ass when I fly to angmor countries rather than listen to words like, "GENG PIENG". ARGH I'M SO AGITATED. Wtf's GENG PIENG? Hahahaha. Can some Hokkien/Canto/Teochew dude/gal tell me what GENG PIENG IS?
-
And the next paragraph you wanted to find out the identities of those people, while you're seriously trying very hard to recall the many people who came to you, and the many different reasons (subsets of main issues like why you never told them you lied to us?) you told them. This brings us to the next problem. Respect. I have respect for this people and I do believe telling you their names won't solve any more problems just that it'll make your curiousity less a burden to your other burdens. And, because I'm selfish, I won't tell you their names. So why don't you give it a rest? I don't want them to be put in a spot and I don't want them to feel awkward. So, show a little respect to your friends (yes, they're your friends, that's a hint already) and don't be too eager to find out who. Because I'm tight-lipped (extremely good for kissing).
-
Um, "My side of story is that..ask those someone whats the first line i replied them after they asked me what happen between us. Ask.". Yeah, they did tell me what you replied first mah. What difference does it make? Let's give some examples.
-
Example A
Ms Lee teaches Quadratic Formula in solving algebraic equations. So she tells the formula, x equals to minus b + or minus square root of b square minus 4ac, and all is over 2a, first. Then she left out another important keynote. So she tells the next keynote, "Remember to add brackets to the 4ac and the b square because if you type wrongly, the calculator will give you the wrong answer.".
-
Example B
Ms Lee tells us to add brackets to all formulas, because if we type wrongly, the calculator will give us the wrong answer. Then she starts teaching algebraic equations. She tells the formula.
-
There's a difference, the difference is that in Example A, she told the formula FIRST and then the important keynote, while in Example B, she told the important keynote FIRST and then the formula. I'm not saying that you forgot to tell your friends the reason why we gave up the friendship. I'm saying that no matter what you tell them, at the end of the day, you told them both things. It was personal issues and then it was 'don't want me go gym' (how you told them IS NOT an issue). Similar to both examples, as long as Ms Lee told us both things, we would know the full picture. Does everyone get it? Please tell me you do. Because if you do, I may have another ambition to become a teacher!
-
-
And next. OK lah, you did get into trouble, sitting ouside the office and writing reports. That has happened to you. When was that? Then now I can say that was 'fucking long ago'. I simply can't recall when you sat outside the office and wrote reports THIS YEAR. Did that happen to you this year? I don't think so. I am absolutely confident that I didn't see you sit outside office. Sitting outside the office and writing reports was so "fucking long ago".
-
We get it if you don't want to share your things with us, but if you needed help, say monetary problems, we were able to help. So yes, it could help solve things. It's not that you don't see the point of it, I think it's because you clearly don't want people to know your problems. You act so happy and pretend like nothing is going on, and we get it you don't want to tell us. We so get it.
Haha, you know something? Even if we talk to you face-to-face, you're bound to tell more lies, you're bound to change subjects (which you're VERY fond of), you're bound to tell a story instead of the FULL story. Want to know why we SIAN to talk to you personally? Because we know you. We know you so well you won't tell the full story, we know you so well that you'd change the subject. Stop denying it because Jasmine and I agree. That's why I'm talking behind the screen. As much as I don't get to see your reaction, I'm still able to send the message without feeling SIAN. Even as I'm responding to your response, I feel bored too. But, it doesn't matter because at least, I'm sending a message, letting you know how we feel. Whether I may be deemed cruel because I'm typing everything against you, it doesn't matter because all that matters is that I'm finally able to let EVERYTHING out. -
Do you know how good that feels? To let everything out? To be able to let you know our sides of the story? As much as we want to talk to you face to face, we still know you're bound to change subjects, be in COMPLETELY DENIAL like, "When did I ever call you annoying?", not give the full story and tell lies. This friendship was a burden and caused stress, brought lots of pimples, made my bald patch more distinguishable. If you ever cared for us, you'd be happy that we finally let it out and that we feel good now.
-
Now then you realised that this came to an end. You should have thought about all this before thinking it would all go away. The fact that you made me more pissed is that you're not remorseful of your actions, in fact, you're super defensive. Admit it. Don't be defensive. Don't make it sound like my post is all accusatory, because it's not, it's factual. Why can't you admit on your blog, "Yes, I lied, I manipulated and I make people scapegoats for my actions, but... (so on and so forth)"? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Sorry for another super long post. Tuition was postponed to this Wednesday. I still haven't taken my dinner and I woke up at 12, slept at 7 and woke up at 8.
-
UPDATE: YW sent me a blog post whereby this author used 'gian peng' (I think it's similar to geng pieng), and the way the author phrased it, it sounded like gian peng meant 'greedy'. Like, you want me go to school and for that, you'll give me $10, then I'll say, "You think I so gian peng meh! I will go school no matter what!". I think it's that meaning. Correct me if I'm wrong. Gian Peng = Greedy. But it doesn't make sense leh, our gestures made you feel saying sorry is greedy? HUH?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.