Saturday, July 25, 2009
I'm Still Breathing
This is the reason why I don't stay at home on Saturdays -- or weekends, for that matter. For some reason there's something wrong with me. She thinks I'm ganging up with the maid against her. HAHAHAHA. You know the funny thing? The funny thing is she never sided me throughout my fucking seventeen years and I don't see why if I side 'outsiders' that would be a burden to her. Want to know why? Outsiders like my maid, like my best friends, have been there for me throughout my whole life and you don't ever agree with me, you don't ever like what I do, you don't ever like whoever I hang out with, you don't know my favourite food or color, you think I'm the only one who does such things. I'm just a prick. Yeah I know. Thanks for letting me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.