Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Make It A Habit

Unfortunately for me, Wednesdays are officially the Most Hated Days, in my opinion. There's Chemistry lessons which I suddenly feel so stupid now. I feel as though I'm back to my normal self when I was in Secondary 2, what with all my nonsensical, well, nonsense, my rebellious attitude and teachers who scold me time and time again. It's all coming back. It did -- today. But back to the point, I really feel so stupid. It's not about the change of teachers/change of environment/change of whatever, or maybe it is one of these three main factors, but since Secondary 3 up till the end of Semester 1, I never felt stupid but I felt peaceful and bliss. For one, my Maths is showing incredible signs of improvement, but the rest is slowly downgrading.
-
During Chemistry practical lessons, I had ABSOLUTELY no idea what I was doing, I had absolutely no idea what to do and what I've learnt during Ms Mok's glorious days. It's like, a rock thrown at my head, and I feel stupid. Now. Ms Tan is an awesome teacher who taught me Science is Secondary 2 and she's teaching us again but, as much as I'm trying hard to really understand to bring Ms Mok's efforts to justice, I seriously couldn't cope. I don't think I will be able to cope as well. Ms Tan's fine, just that she needs to discipline the students a little bit more. Of course, sometimes when teachers have power and control over the class, I, and/or my friends, tend to test the limit of the teachers' power and control. Cheese!
-
Then it was MT, one of the teachers suddenly picked Tresharene out (who has never been in any other classes but have ALWAYS been in our Chinese class since her hair was curly as pub... um.. as curly as... (what's the simile?) ... as curly as NOODLES! Yes! NOODLES) and asked her to go Tamil class just because she looks like an Indian. She is but she has no reason whatsoever to be in the Tamil class. And our friend, Zayd, a Malay dude, who has been taking Chinese for God knows when, suddenly has to go to the Malay class because he looks like a Malay. As for me? I have absolutely NO IDEA what the teacher was talking and he complaint to the other teacher and the OTHER teacher asked me to go out of the class.
-
Who wouldn't be happy? Anyone in the right mind wouldn't be happy but the question is, will they co-operate? If yes, then you should do something! If no, welcome to the club! Apparently, Tricia and I was then made to sit in her classroom and we had to have absolutely no communication or eye contact, because just a slight turn and she would glare. It was pretty unfair, if you could ask me, but even whispers aren't allowed? We had no obligation to disrupt the class but we still kept quiet, itching to talk. We did talk and she scolded us and yelled at us. So we weren't happy, we were like, "I want go complain to our form-teacher!". She said, "NO! Don't go!", then we were like already pissed. Tricia suddenly walked out of the class and I was like, "OI, WAIT FOR ME LEH!", hahahaha then we ran out and we went to find our form teacher!
-
So, we complaint to our form teacher and Ms Tay talked to us for a long time, saying we should co-operate and all, we went back, five minutes later, we continued talking and Ms Tay happened to walk past the class AGAIN and there goes another talking session. After that, it was F&N. Mdm Theresa taught the class in the canteen. She bought for us Milo! Hahaha! Yes, she teaches our class. Go figure. After English, it was then Maths whereby Ms Tay made us write a personal recount of what happened on Thursday. And then it was a third talking session. After all that happened, I think I'm a true sole survivor. Hahaha. If you went through the day I had, I bet you you would wish it were the weekends right now. And that my friend, is what I'm exactly wishing for this very moment.
-
However, we all know that when you have bad things, good things always surface, right? Hahahaha. UNSW competition was AWESOME! I mean, I wrote awesome stuffs, I guess. I'm really really hoping for a distinction (if there's a grade). I think I wrote fairly well, just that my handwriting was a little off, due to the fact that my pencil was getting blunt! The next good thing (or rather, better than what I've been through, also known as, H.E.L.L) was that my Dad, younger brother and I watched Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs in 3D! On Monday, I was rather keen, but after I was completely mood-out because tickets were all sold out in every GV cinema, I totally forgotten about watching Ice Age 3. Even before the 'movie' on Monday, I wasn't that keen, just that I was keen on finally being able to step out of the house and being in a theatre, etcetra. Maybe it's because I got sick and tired of cartoon films, that it numbed me and I have no feelings whatsoever when someone invites me for a movie.
-
When it came to the actual screening, I was excited (today) that I would be watching the film through my 3D goggles! But that was just another thing. That another thing? Boring. 3D goggles are a way to make you feel excited, but the thing is, it's all about the movie, and not about the effect (in my opinion). I'm not being skeptical and I'm definitely not from Missouri, but maybe my 'maturity' has gone way over me so much so that I didn't enjoy the animated film. To relate to the previous judgement, when I too watched Monsters Vs Aliens, I was so bored and I didn't even like it at all. Yes, there were funny little parts but the boredom was so overwhelming, it killed the funny little parts and made it lame. From now onwards, be it, 'Up' (even though I find it quite amusing, much more amusing than IA3:DOTD), be it the upcoming gothic animated film, Caroline Jones or something, or be it, Shrek 9, I'm never going to watch an animated film.
-
Yay, finally my Movie Genre Black List isn't too empty anymore! Thus, when you would like to invite me to catch a movie, kindly take note. I don't watch Asian films (Japanese, Korean, Singaporean, etcetra -- unless it really left a GREAT GREAT impression on me) as well as Animated Films. Here's where you would be safe at when it comes to inviting me, Actions films, Romance films, films that have my favourite actors/actresses, Comedy films. Comedy films tend to have no plot and bore me eventually so, try not to want to watch a comedy film with me. All the issues are resolved, other than that, if you don't have any problems, YOU'RE OFFICIALLY MY MOVIE PARTNER. I know, who wants to watch with you! NA BUEY YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.