Friday, July 3, 2009

Hush Hush

HEY! No, it's not worst than yesterday, I published only TEN photos, surely ten photos won't ruin your appetite or cause a widespread pandemic, right? LOL! Taken yesterday! Remember I told you I took around 100 photos? So, in total, I've published 45 pictures. You don't want to see the rest, I can assure you that.







The colour's actually blue, but I edited the settings (Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Brightness) in my built-in camera.
Monkey face.

Seriously, I don't know which is my best feature. Hahaha, I'm not saying all of my features are nice. I don't like my mouth, I don't like my eyes, I don't like the pimples especially, I don't like the lips. I don't know. In your opinion, which do you think is my best feature? My nose is sharp, so I guess I like it. Hahaha. My nose was inherited from my Mom, but I don't know about her parents. We never met my Mom's parents, so we're totally uncertain, but my guess is they're probably rich and living their lives. I've got a family background, my Mom was adopted, she didn't know who her real parents were, so there could be lots of possibilities. Good-looking parents? Rich? Good personalities? Mixed blood? So cool! It's like, "Wow, I may actually have angmor blood without knowing it! Hahahaha!". I mean come on, a lot of people think I'm mixed or something. Think about it, I may actually be like some nephew of a celebrity.
-
Anyway, yeah but, let's come back to the main point. The main point is, what part of me did I inherit from my Mom's parents? Is it my mean attitude? My rebellions? Me being a jerk? My sharp nose? My mouth? My hairline? My eyes? My blood? My dislikes? Totally confusing. LOL!
-
So school was uh, HELL. It wasn't the talk Ms Tay gave me about how I have filthy thoughts, how I'm being selfish, how I'm irresponsible and not a good friend, how I don't care about people's opinions about me, how I'm a guy and Tricia's a girl? Huh. Hahaha. First of all, it's not filthy thoughts. It's the fact that we're all living in the modern world that we are no longer conservative. There are people who are conservative but, being open doesn't make you look perverted or filthy. A person who is a pervert ogles at private organs and functionary parts and have intentions of being in contact with that organ for personal pleasure. Which part of Eugene Syn wants to touch something?
-
Filthy. Filthy means you do not brush your teeth, you don't take showers, you don't wash your hands after urinating, you don't wash your hands before your meals, you have filthy habits like digging your nostrils, scratching your privatized areas, perspiring till the salty droplets drop into your food. These are filthy. Eew? Which part of Eugene Syn wants to be filthy? I admit I dig my nose but I do it at home. I admit I do some other stuffs but I don't do it in public. OK, wait, then that makes me filthy. Teehee.
-
Selfish. Yeah, I don't share drinks because I have a phobia, which I'm slowly overcoming. But, MOH and WHO should award me for being socially responsible. Irony is that the school wants us to be socially responsible and then talks about being selfish. How contradicting. Irresponsible? I clean up my dog's poo, I go for tuitions, I wash the dishes, I don't leave things lying around. I organize my schedule, I am pretty much more responsible than a quarter of the class. If I'm being irresponsible even though I'm doing things responsibly, then what does that make the other people who didn't do the things I mentioned above? Don't talk about comparatively issues. "Don't compare yourself to others", ooh, I wouldn't be where I am right now if I compared myself to others, because fairness is just. I don't compare if I find it's fair. I compare if I find it's unfair. Simple as that.
-
Yes, I'm not a good friend so much so that I have a few close friends and a lot of people just doesn't like the way I kao bei kao bu in class, the way I treat people, the way I'm the most arrogant, ignorant, negligent, stupid, junkie, retarded, obnoxious and egoistic. In relative to the next reason as to what Ms Tay said about me, "that I don't care about people's opinions", yes, I don't care. I was brought up by parents who have self-esteem and have taught be confidence. I went through phases of downpour that made me what I am now. I am confident and I don't care about people's opinions. People who care are usually some of those who self-mutilate themselves or who have issues speaking up (I'm not referring to anyone). They think it's the end of the world because people HATE them. People hate me but I don't think it's the end of the world. I lift my head up high and strut past them smirking. Why should I care about people's opinions?
-
I don't understand. Is she trying to say I should really just let in some air filled with hatred against me and gossips/rumours about me, to destroy myself? Why should I listen to people's opinions to destroy myself? I would neither need people's bad opinions nor good opinions. I brought myself up with the help of family and friends. I don't need people to criticize so they, as well as me, see myself fall. I seriously don't. I may have a few close friends, so what? The people who left were people who took advantage/betrayed/back stabbed/manipulated. That's why I'm so anti-social. LOL. I may be low-profile and have not that many friends but still, I'm confident. I love these SMALL number of friends and I don't need people's opinions to bring me down. So there!
-
And how I'm not a good friend probably explains why I can't keep relationships lasting. At work, I'm a different human being. I'm professional, mature and alert. I don't think it's fair to say "If you go to work, what would people think?". First of all, I've been to work. I've already experienced what it's like to be sitting in an office (yes, in case you still don't know, I did officework, MWAH!) and I know the politics of office, so much so that I totally don't doubt teachers in the office gossip about their colleagues or students. I know some teachers who've left longer than the recent ones who left, complaint of how their colleagues gossiped. It makes us all even, no? In other words, we don't tell others to stop running while we're running on par with them. And yes, everyone gossips. Even guys. I have guy friends gossiping about me so, my life's so horrible and their opinions are TOTALLY KILLING ME. Hahahaha.
-
Um, the fact that I'm a guy and Tricia's a girl, yeah true. But, we've heard this before. We've had a history, by the way. I mean, not a romantic history, lah! We knew each other since Secondary One and we had our Sec One teachers talking to us about how I'm a guy and Tricia's a girl. So, this statement about our gender is IRRELEVANT! Sorry!
-
That's all. I'm done explaining myself. I was emotionally yawning while rolling my eyes. For one, there's no defamation, there's no vulgarities, there's no insults, there's no whatever. I'm just explaining myself. Oooh, I love MJ's Jam! Hahaha! Alright, no discrimination at all, just explanation. *grins* After that talk, the rest of the day was pretty much crap. Those who were with me for at least a minute, knew what happened around the end of the day. They've heard me kao bei kao bu, so yeah. Hahaha.
-
It was hell for the end of the day. My classmates and I totally couldn't take it anymore. So by then we were all tired, exhausted and bored to our WITS. Atikah had her oral and we headed home after that! Took like 4 hours' nap. I could have slept longer but the vomit from my dog was like unsightly. He vomits quite often, I have no idea what's wrong with him! Oh and Xiaxue's puppy, Silky Terrier is SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE. I wanna get one so that Aiden can have sex with it, then we'll have a puppy-love-factory! Hahaha, we can sell to pet farms, give to friends and all. Totally fun. I want to see the end product. Like Terridoodle. Hahaha. Grey's Anatomy now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.