-
As for my reasons to my choices, I banked on writing egotistical stuffs about how I'm willing to work hard and accept the challenges and how curiosity has gotten way over me and how I will outshine everyone. Hahahaha! I wrote more, lah but I'm not going to say! Then it comes to the next point, my choices. I have sorted out everything in like an hour, I read every single detail of every preferred course. Then, I eliminated the courses that would be in no match for the course I'd die for. That was how I was left with 6 choices. Mass Communications is already something I've planned for years and I'm constantly thinking about being a journalist everyday. Obsessive, ya lah, whatever lah!
-
So yeah, Mass Comms is definitely in, so I removed the choice since it's not required for any consideration. I was left with three courses from Singapore Polytechnic and three courses from Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Banking & Financial Services, Biomedical Science from both tertiary institutes. Media & Comm from SP and Mass Comm from NP. So in order, Mass Comm, Biomed, Banking. And guess what? I opted for all from Ngee Ann Poly. I totally love NP. I visited NP in Sec 4 or 3, if I'm not wrong and I totally love how big it is, the many canteens to pamper and spoil me with thousands of choices, the wide range of CCAs. I am naturally a NP man. Hahahaha!
-
And, I don't know, if I get to go NP, should I choose Photography Club, Divers Club, Fencing Club, Swimming Club or Tennis Club? HAHAHAHA! I'm so not going Photography Club because I've been taking photos since I was Sec 1/2, but IDK, it seems interesting? Hahaha! Divers Club is awesome as well! I get to dive and see marine life, but it's only after every semester. Yawns. Fencing Club is awesome. It looks damn fun and interesting. I even get to poke people with that lousy sword! Hahaha! Plus, it's all about strategy. So it's going to be super super cool. Swimming Club a bit sian also leh, there's nothing much except competitions which are boring. And I'm not even doing my Gold medal justice. Hahahaha! I think I only remember like 4-6 swimming strokes. And look at my complexion! There's obviously no way anyone could tell I swim. Oh, by the way, do I have a swimmer's body? Hahaha!
-
Tennis, I also don't know. I want a sport that doesn't require... sweating? Hahaha. Chess! LOL but chess is so retarded (no offense). Fencing seems like a great sport, one that doesn't require looking retarded or one that doesn't make your face look all blown away, besides, your face is going to be behind that mask anyway. So, Fencing then! Hahahaha! That is, if I get to go NP Mass Comm. And Mass Comm as well as Banking is like 10 points and Biomed is like 9 points. Wah, no hope for Biomed, I guess. Hahahaha.
-
And yes, I think I'm regaining my unusual self. Apparently, I did homework yesterday and I can proudly say I did give 85% worth of undivided attention. Biology, Maths, English and Chemistry. Totally did. I'm back on track. All it takes now is, no more going out, but frequent visits to either the Community Centre Study Room or libraries, then I think I can just kick 'O' Levels mutha-effing ass just like how I kicked 'N' Levels mutha-effing ass. Then, it'll be six months (the most?) of holiday and I'll just rot and die and forget every piece of shit I learnt in SGSS. Woo. So totally going clubbing (should ask Tricia, Iskandar and Lynn, hahahaha!) and hookah (the same three people) and many others lah. I want to pierce, get a tattoo and get a job. I just want to deteriorate (which is my usual self) and not see myself looking so normal (unusual self). That's all.
-
Headed to J8 with Jasmine and Cai Jia, slacked and chi. PS: Some of the titles I put usually have no meanings, so don't try to decipher or read between the lines like, "Ehhhh, I think that Eugene's in love!". PLEASE, LAH, PLEASE.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.