-
That's not the point. The point was, I was late and I had to run twice. DM shouted and I wasn't in a good mood so I was like astonished and I shouted back, "WHY?!". HAHAHAHA! I was like, "Oh shit, did I just shout at the DM? I'm so gonna die.". Hahaha, then he was like, "Because you late!", then after that he was talking to someone else and asking them why they were late and I was like, "I GOT STOMACHACHE LAH!". Hahahaha. Damn bad mood. Early in the morning and you're all dressed neatly and trying to fight off sweat when you're already rushing for time, wouldn't that BUG you if you have to run still? Might as well sweat while rushing for school. I didn't run, obviously. I walked, and while he shouted at me to run, I totally ignored him. I'm not going to run and I don't mind skipping classes. =)
-
Then it was SS. Does anyone realise Mr Wong is ignoring me? Hahahahaha! Damn funny. In class, I was shouting all the answers and he totally wasn't acknowledging like 30% of it! OK lah, the 70%, he did acknowledge but that was because my answer was right! Hahahaha. It was because of the incident on Thursday lah. OK, PE was um, re-taking of NAPFA test contigents. Apparently I had to re-take Standing Broad Jump and Sit-Ups. Totally flunk Sit-Ups. Sit-Ups are NOT my thing. SBJ as well. Maths was boring. Ms Tay wants us to write stuffs that most of all know it on our fingertips and on every blood capillary. But, due to my stubbornness, my formula book's still around 2 pages to 3. =) Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I have a good memory storage facility and once it's emphasized 'harshly', I would instantly be reminded of its rules and regulations once I see the question.
-
MT was guai time, hahaha, I did my Maths homework leh! Good boy, right! And after school, I was also guai leh! I was waiting for Stephanie to finish her school and I did some Maths homework and then after that, took a cab to the MRT nearest to her school and I bought TYS Social Studies! Damn guai leh. Feels so damn weird. Hahahaha. Steph came and we headed to Plaza Singapura's McDonald's! We had lots and lots of fun talking and joking. Hahahaha damn funny. We ate and she suddenly took out her notes and started doing work and I was like, "OMG, I should do something!", HAHAHAHA, and I did. Hahaha, then we ended up doing mostly practising for my English Oral, doodling and snapping photos. I saw my ex-colleagues from Carrefour! Hahaha, they totally gave me a shock when they screamed my name. LOL!
-
So yeah! Had lots and lots of fun. Sorry, Steph doesn't want the pictures of her to be published. Not like it's any of your business to know why. Hahaha, but for the record, Steph's SHY! HAHAHAHA! OK OK, I seriously do agree my facial condition is aggravating. I know, my face colour is off and my pimples are reddish and I have excess oil. I hate this shit lah. I tried facial masks, sealing gels, facial wash, drinking plenty of water... but, it's like I'm destined to have an acne-prone skin. Or. Maybe, it's actually the 'Peak' period. Well, the last time my pimples started popping out was during the 'N' Level craze where I studied around this month. I guess, it's coming back again. Nevertheless, I'll visit a dermatologist soon. I can't stand having acne-prone skin. Makes me look damn dirty and irresponsible. Hahahaha!
-
Alright, LAST DAY OF SCHOOL OF THE WEEK TOMORROW. I have been WAITING for this day since Monday. BYE! PS, maid may not be coming this week after all, Swensen's lunch may be postponed after all, hopefully home tuition will be postponed.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.