Friday, July 17, 2009

Finding The Safest Haven

Swensen's Lunch!
Eugene, Jasmine, Eugene. Wait, I said Eugene again. HAHA lame. OK, that guy on the right is Jasmine's cousin, Eugene.
The shy couple: Jameson and Cai Jia were sitting at the opposite of us.

I had Pineapple Seafood Baked Rice! What's that ah, oysters/mussels/clams? I get mixed up. Nevertheless, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I love prawns now.
Took a secret shot of her.
Jameson as well.
Cover mouth for what! Cover whole face, lah! HAHAHA!
Then, I had Topless 5! Strawberry Sherbet, Blackforest, 3 Sticky Chewy Chocolate.
Take a look at what Cai Jia and Jasmine did to me.
HAHA, the waitress gave us five dessert spoons.
I look like I'm being forced into getting all the ice-cream inside my mouth. Oh wait, I WAS BEING FORCED. No, it's not a punchline.
-
The two Eugenes take a snapshot together. I noticed, in my opinion, all Eugenes have bushy eyebrows. OK, that's a very vague judgement.
-
OK, first school was quite fun, lah. I was super early today. Haha, by a few minutes. Biology was the first period and we went in depth on Ecology. Maths test was so dumb. We were supposed to be given 50 minutes for the duration of the test. Our dear Ms Lee talked past and into the duration of our test and we had less than 50 minutes to complete 5 algebraic word problems. Eh, it's like 25 questions okay! Plus, the thinking part is where you have to show the equation (which will be given) and since I suck at showing the equations, it'll take me a longer time to complete the test! I had to cancel lots of workings that led to a different equation. Super super tiring!
-
But, I think I'll lose only 2 marks, lah. The 2 marks were so precious to me. Hahahaha, if I've known how to get the last question, I'd totally get full marks. I didn't even get two marks for the 2nd test. But oh well. Almost everyone didn't have time to complete and I was shouting and shouting, kao-bei-ing and kao-bu-ing about why we weren't given extra time. Hahahaha! Anyway, Chemistry was hilarious! HAHAHA! Since I felt super stupid in Chemistry lab, I decided to do some concotions of my own! HAHAHA! I added like what, Silver Nitrate, Nitric Acid and some other substance! HAHAHA! Atikah and I were like mad scientists lah! We even added the unknown white powder to the limewater and we tricked Ms Tan into saying that our experiment worked and a white ppt was formed in limewater! HAHAHAHAHA!
-
Ms Tan even congratulated us for doing such an extremely good job. HAHAHAHAHA! OMG. Every Chemistry lesson, I feel like I'm going to fail Chemistry. Not that Ms Tan is bad, she's an excellent teacher, but you guys MUST understand that Ms Mok has been with us for THREE WHOLE YEARS, and the huge blow as to why she didn't tolerate the stress/amount of workload/or some other reason, for the next 3 months was frustrating us! Whoever pissed Ms Mok off will get his or her retribution! Seriously! If it weren't for this person (in my opinion, I think this person pissed Ms Mok off), Ms Mok wouldn't have left, some new teacher that we weren't used to wouldn't have appeared, and I wouldn't feel stupid in practicals.
-
But, I'm revising now. I've started my revision. Or I will start my revision. Stupid Stephanie bailed on me. Hahaha, nevermind. Will be studying with Jasmine in the AMK library too. There'll be other people but I'm not sure who. She's inviting Cai Jia. Stephanie owes me lunch now! Headed to Bishan J8 to have Swensen's with Jasmine, Cai Jia, Jameson and Jasmine's cousin, Eugene! LOL, apparently when the host asked how he could address me, I was like, "Mr Syn". HAHAHAHA! Should have just said, "Eugene". Oh oh oh, the service is SUPER SUPER BAD. I swear. First, maybe it was because we were students and maybe we turn waiters or waitresses off, but that is unfair for them to just be prejudiced against serving teens!
-
We signalled to the waitress and said we were ready to order. She didn't respond to us. When I called her twice, she turned around and said, "Yes? Can you please wait? Wait.". OK, then whatever. Another waitress came, took our order. Next five minutes, for some reason, I received my dessert. Dessert come before main course meh? Since when did the rules change? The inexperienced waitress had the audacity to ask, "Do you want me to serve the ice-cream now or afterwards?". I was being nice by saying, "Yes, afterwards." (or did I say that?). Haha, but I didn't say, "What do you think? Dessert is now the new 'appetisers' ah?".
-
So after that, after a long while waiting for the food, the food finally came. We then asked some waitresses for a fork and a bottle of cheese. The bottle of cheese was half-full and yeah, they gave it to us. No complaints. But the freaking fork came until I was a quarter-done with my Pineapple Seafood Baked Rice. I get it, THEY'RE BUSY. But, a simple fork can be placed on the tray or in your hands even while you're carrying a tray. I had to ask twice like 10 minutes later.
-
After food, I asked for the dessert. It came. Stupid hot fudge, so bloody little. Call this 80 cents ah? Please, lah! I've been to other Swensen's restaurants and they give more than the shit-looking hot fudge! Worst. They didn't give me a dessert spoon. We get it, YOU'RE BUSY. Likewise, a small bloody spoon doesn't mean you can ditch it and go serve your durians or turkey. It's still an order. And since when orders were arranged according to who you feel like serving first. They give me a spoon -- no, make that 5 spoons. I dropped one and I was like, "Nvm, got 4 more!". HAHAHA! Stupid stupid stupid.
-
After ice-cream, we asked for the bill. Thanks for giving us time to calculate the money, the stupid waitress had the cheek to count the money IN FRONT OF US. If I've learnt some social etiquette (I did learn) or if I were to be in some food-industry business, politeness means NOT COUNTING MONEY IN FRONT OF THE CUSTOMERS (applies ONLY in restaurants). Have you seen a high-class waiter, count your money in your face? No. We, customers, put the money in the black folder shit and they, servers, bring it back to the cashier area, count the money from there and if it's been short of money, walk back (I know it's tiring but, get complains or get fatigueness? I rather get fatigueness), say, "Sorry, but, your bill's short of a few dollars".
-
This is not a hawker centre, where you can count money in front of your customers. This is a bloody restaurant. Swensen's Coffee Shop. Sounds FREAKING ideal. So bloody angry. I may be a teenager but I'm still a customer, okay. And customers feel deeply insulted. I make sure I give the server all 10 cent coins, make her count herself. Nabei. Hahaha, go Youtube find Kumar Drag Queen. Click Part 1 and watch. Watch Part 2 and 3 as well. SUPER SUPER SUPER FUNNY.
-
I'm never going Swensen's. (taken from, ''I'm so going Swensen's'' advertisement)
-
Procrastinated Camwhore Photos
(Note: Most photos have similar facial expressions)
Yes, even I procrastinated when it came to taking photos of myself. That shows that I'm not egoistical and thick-skinned! Wait, irony is that, I took 100 pictures. Hahaha. Now, some of them, had to be approved by Jasmine Neo, while the rest that have been published here were my favourites.
A clearer picture of how long my fringe is.
-
Here goes everything!

I wanted to take photos of myself on Monday, but since it was my maid's second day, I didn't want her to think I was some horny guy who locks the door while sneaking in his laptop. And no, I wasn't watching whatever. I was TAKING PHOTOS OF MYSELF.

HAHAHA, see the edited one (above) and the original one (below). Jasmine edited it! Thank you! HAHAHA I look like I have porcelain-skin in the above edited picture.


























This is totally true:
-
Utmost in your mind is success. You are constantly seeking stimulation and a life full of experience. You are trying to 'grow' and above all you need to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt. You are an enthusiastic individual, full of life with the desire to live intensely. You like contact with others and are enthusiastic by nature. You are receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing. Your interests are many and you are likely to expand your fields of activities. You are optimistic about the future and you deserve every success because deep down you are a 'winner'.
-
You are very self-sufficient and methodical. You presume to know where you are going but need to find a person who will recognise the way you are, not be too demanding and who is, as they say in Italy, 'Simpatico'.
-
You are prepared to establish a particular relationship that is being made available to you at this time. It could be a satisfactory liaison but there could be a certain amount of conflict involved -try to avoid direct confrontation at all costs.
-
Whatever you strive to do, something always seems to be holding you back. There is no subterfuge in you. You are a clear thinker and all you demand from life, in a relationship, is a partner whom you can trust and with whom you can, together, develop a foundation of trust based on understanding. You are your own person and you demand freedom of thought to follow your own convictions. You have no interest in 'two-timing' and all you seek is sincerity and 'straight-dealing'.
-
You don't like authority and you rebel against all forms of limitation. You are your own person and you intend to stay that way and to get on in the world simply by your hard work and determination.
-
Find out what's your ColorGenics profile: http://www.goldinuniverse.com/
-
Have a good night and a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.