Sunday, July 19, 2009

Queueing Up In A Circle

At the library!
Geez. Maths.
Camwhored around 5.45 pm or later? Hahaha.
Awww, cute small lil eyes.
Stupid Stephanie is too shy, so no photos of her for you guys :(




Acting all geeky with the calculator. LOL!


HAHAHA, some of you will know this hand gesture placed on the face. If you don't, watch Lady Gaga's Poker Face or Just Dance on YouTube. If you don't know what's YouTube, go finger yourself.
--
Me, in the circle line. HAHAHAHA!
*Grimacing*
Ah.. where the bald spot?! Where!? I don't see any lor!
Praying..
Stupid Steph said this was nice. Yah, it's nice for you because 3/5 of my face is completely out of the picture.
Big-framed asshole.
Being taught by Stephanie. Her fingers are the only body parts of her you'll ever see, LOL!!!
Aww so shy. I swear to you, YW, you'll regret today. Go see his blog and see what he did to me. Nabey!
Getting all lovey-dovey with amphibians now, eh?
Statue Of Liberty doesn't sleep. But Statue Of Obesity does.
The 'evil' stare, I stare at you up and down. I'M F**KING HAVING AN ORGASM!!!
Checking to see if my stoned penis has any bird shit.. oh wait, that's actually my semen.
-
-
-
Some pictures of my own. Hahahaha!

Act cute sia!




My maid, Maria!
-
OK, Stephanie said she had things to do but in the end she came around 3 pm? Hahaha, she didn't even get to do her own work because she was busy teaching me, Jasmine and Yong Wei! Awwwww, don't be sad Stephanie. HAHAHAHAHA!
-
Met up with Jasmine at AMK Library! We found some seats, thank God, so I studied Maths, Jasmine studied Chemistry. I completed like 12-15 TYS topics, okay! It's considered a great accomplishment! Yes, that's what I did for like 8 hours. Minus eating hours. 6.5 hours. Yeah, I did Maths TYS for 6.5 hours. It's call perseverance, if you didn't know! But, I tahan lah. I was like really forcing myself to finish up the topics I intended to do. In fact, I did more than my goal. My goal at the start of the day was just to finish 10 topics. Since, I didn't have faith in myself, I told myself, "OK, 10 topics!". HAHAHAHA!
-
But, apparently, I did more than 10 okay! OK, just letting you in on a secret, some topics have only 1-4 questions. HAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, YW came. We studied for awhile. I died teaching him. Either it's me who can't teach or that YW's difficult to teach. Very inquisitive. Not that it's any good. Because if it's coming from him, it means 'ANNOYING'. LOL! I wonder who else is annoying. Oh me, that's right. Hah! But not as annoying as YW. If you put me next to YW, I'm pretty much an angel who doesn't annoy. =P LOL!!!!!
-
Then we had KFC. Stephanie arrived. We walked back to the library. Studied some more. Jasmine left =( . If only Jasmine stayed, we could have all took photos together. Or we should have just took photos before she left. Hahaha. Anyway, before Jasmine left, there was this old man. This old man, apparently was desperately seeking help to get into his wireless account. Well, we helped him. He was so grateful to us he asked for our names and e-mail addresses. Plus, he talked about Australia (don't ask my why), he talked about how his family is all rich (YW is an ass because YW wants to know the old man to get more money), he talked about why he bought a laptop (and trust me, it's not what you think, like, 'Oh, I decided I need a laptop so I can go evverywhere'. NO. His story for getting a laptop started with, "Children... my children work, so I stay at home, nothing to do, so I bought a laptop". And that's just the super-summarized version).
-
The next thing was, HE KEPT COMING BACK EVERY 5 MINUTES. I SWEAR TO GOD. I SWEAR, I FREAKING SWEAR. He was like, "Eugene... I can't seem to press this... Eugene, I can't seem to press that... Eugene, please help me!". WAHHHH. BUAY TAHAN AH. Hahaha, but I was being tolerant so I just helped him. Until a point in time where I said, "Yes, uncle, how can I help you again?". Hahaha, go ask YW or Jasmine or Stephanie the story. Even when the old man left, he went to us and said goodbye. Gave us a 5-1o minutes story. Hahaha, and we saw his saliva drip so calmly onto the carpeted floor. I'm never going to take out my slippers again. SICK LOR! HAHAHA But anyway, he has connections to universities. I think. And apparently, I discreetly read his e-mail when he asked me to help him. He was sending an e-mail to two persons telling them about meeting YW and I, and how we helped him. HAHAHA! Maybe we get letter of recommendation ah!? HAHAHAHA!
-
Anyway, went home! Took the train with Stephanie. Count yourself lucky I decided to take the train with you okay! Because my bus is at AMK and I still have to take train to get home! You ah! HAHAHA! And nabey. I was actually blogging last night but my connection bailed on me. Screw connections. Anyway, tuitions later. Gotta go. My home tutor said he has a friend who could help me in my English, FOR FREEEEEE. HAHAHAHA! I'm so excited! OK, BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.