Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Other Side Of Life

Note: You're looking at 35 pictures of just me, myself and I. Don't mind the pimple scars (I'll do something about it), and what you're about to see (as in, facial expression) is almost the same, just in different posture/shirt/background. If you do not wish to further spoil or 'enhance' your appetite, leave immediately!
Most of the shirts you see are mostly bought from Malaysia.
Wah act fierce sia!
Nabei got leg one leh, ya lah ya lah I gangster la hor!!!


I must make a mental note to crop some of these pictures.
Aiyo my leg revealed!







This is a bad facial expression too. I wanted to act like Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield) but... aiya...


WOW, look at my eyebags.

Acting retarded! LOL!
OMG THIS IS DAMN FUNNY. In this picture, you can tell who poses like this and I don't bloghop all the time so I'm not implying to anyone but I just think people who smile like this (yes, there are people who smile like this) make me laugh lah!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

EVIL FACE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
BAR OF CHOCOLATE!
Alright, now for the TOP TEN PHOTOS!
At the 10th position, we have this photo! PS, in my opinion this is the least nicest of the best ten, and I don't need yours (if it's bad, but if it's good, you better comment).
NERDY!
I know, if I could I would photoshop my face. LOL!



A lil' bit of Robert Pattinson. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The first! Yeah, I kinda like this photo. Hahahaha.
-
Alright, Tricia, Atikah and I were playing Tic Tac Toe and Hangman in class and apparently, the words we used in Hangman were sort of something that shouldn't be said. So, I'm guessing, we'll get into trouble tomorrow. Hahahahahaha! There's two periods of F&N tomorrow. Yawns.
-
Anyway, school today's as usual. I'm just waiting for the weekends. After school, Cai Jia, Atikah, Jasmine and I went to Hougang Ave 8 to get a haircut! Jasmine and I had our haircut, while the two waited, thanks for waiting! =) I LOVE MY NEW HAIR! The hairstylist was rather entertaining and professional, this is EXACTLY the kind of hairstylist I need. Totally pampering.
-
Had lunch at McDonald's and Jasmine's friends Winston and Nathaniel came over, LOL. Oh and I tried the Cinnamon Melt! IT'S NICE LAH, but you won't want to eat it after your McSpicy, triggers the spiciness. The cinammon melt is something like some bread dough or doughnut that is covered with cinammon sauce (I don't think many would be a fan of cinammon, if you have that mini herb bottle your mother/maid uses for cooking, smell it and see if you like the smell) and I think there's apple sauce, I guess. It's sweet, warm and sensual. Yum! Hahahaha!
-
Had pasta at Great World City with my family! Today, never did much, except taking photos (100) and yeah, I've got to iron my uniform, pack my bag and that's all. Tomorrow's doomsday. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.