With the festive season around the corner, remind me to do my Christmas shopping! I have so many gifts to buy for all of my friends and I intend to do that shopping in Hong Kong! Which is why I've put aside $150 for X'mas shopping. And if the budget is way too much, I could use the remainder to SHOP FOR MY CLOTHES =) Christmas is one of my favourite special occasion apart from Chinese New Year! I bet there'll be yearly celebrations with my Dad's cell group friends to sing Christmas carols and play Christmas games (have been having these type of celebrations for like 5 years plus!).
-
Then, I would also wanna spend my Christmas with my lovely friends too! HAHAHA! Wearing the santa-hats and just having fun =) NEOPRINTS IS A MUST OK. HAHAHA! That's like 24 days away? WOOOOOO! 9 days later, HONG KONG! Please don't miss me, cos I'll feel bad. HAHAHA! Speaking of which, I'M LOOKING FOR ANY KIND SOUL TO HELP ME LOOK AFTER MY HAMSTER, MOLLY! My dog Aiden would be put at my Aunt's house but I don't think my Aunt can take care of my hamster? I'll try asking her but if not, CAN ANYONE BE KIND ENOUGH? It's very simple, give food, change water. That's all. Nothing crazy.
-
Anyway, I went crazy today playing MapleStory. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But whatever, I can feel the 'sian-ness' coming already. I decided to play on Private severs but bloody hell the 'private' game can't even work. Damn pissed lah. It's been like that all the time.
-
By the way, guess what? My tutor and I discussed a few days before 'O' Levels about where I wanted to go and remember my craze about going Millenia Institute and taking H2 Maths was one of the subjects I wanted for my 'A' Levels certificate? Yes, apparently that subject requires some knowledge of Additional Mathematics in 'O' Levels, so my tutor offered to give me Add. Maths tuition just to perk me up for the H2 Mathematics syllabus. Thing is, I'm not sure if I wanna go MI. I might go Polytechnic even though I don't get to go in Mass Communications. But I don't know. The results is the key (speaking of results, I had a nightmare a few nights ago that I was going to fail and I almost cried. LOL!) and once I get the results, voila. MI/Mass Comm/Other courses. It's up to the results.
-
Just hopefully nothing bad happens. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.