The connection never fails to brighten up my day with its frequent glitches. Ate and studied with Jasmine at Compass Point and AMK Library respectively. Jasmine's cousin Janice came along to teach her Chemistry. My family fetched me to have dinner. I'm having a headache. I just want 'O' Levels to seriously end NOW. 5 more examination days. That's all it takes. 12 more days. Nah. Double-digits for countdowns makes me so impatient. Furthermore, FIVE. Wow. FIVE MAN. Ahhhhh. I can't freaking wait. I really wanna go clubbing. It's like I'm made to dance. HAHAHA! And so many many other things like East Coast Park! CAN'T WAIT! Two weeks' time.
-
SS revision has been going fine. Today I wasn't in a right state of mind to understand the topics but yesterday I had no difficulties understanding Conflict. Maybe it's because I just hate Theme 1 so much that my mind blocks all possible incoming topics relevant to Theme 1. Yeah, I'm studying 4 themes instead of 3. I've so far done Globalisation (finished it in like a jiffy), Conflict (finished) and as for Governance & Healthcare, I'm like 75% done. All I'm left with is Venice, and reading through everything again and I'm officially done with Social Studies! As for Chemistry, I'm given like 5 hours after SS paper to revise thoroughly. Tomorrow I shall focus like 1-2 hours on Chemistry, the rest on Social Studies. But of course, I'd have to add in a few slots for History since the day after my SS & Chem paper, it's History! DAMN RIGHT? I know.
-
After History (Tuesday), I have like three days to study for Biology! I LOVE BIOLOGY. Heh! Then, after Biology, I have another three days to study for Food & Nutrition! OMG. Wow, talking about the future plans make me so excited! YAY! HAHAHA! And I really really feel like going MI now. Here's one reason why, I know that if I go to a polytechnic to pursue a Mass Comm diploma, I would also want a degree so that I can, like earn more for salary, right? Degree = Going to a university. And it's said that diploma grads find it harder than 'A' Level grads having the said cert to go to a university since well, university reserves most of its seats to the 'A' Level students. So well, if I were to get an 'A' Level cert, obviously it's a easy way to university, right? So why not! And yeah, there are a few regrets like why shouldn't I have did well for my MT, or why didn't I study well enough in Sec 2 so I can go to the Express stream? But that doesn't matter now because what's over is over.
-
For now, even if I'm spending 8 years instead of others who spend 6 years to get an 'A' Level cert, I don't mind. Even though it's the longest way to get what you want, I seriously don't think it's stupid. BUT I STILL HAVEN'T REALLY DECIDED. I mean, all this is possible IF I don't get to go in Polytechnic. Full stop. Then there's another thing... BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.