Monday, May 4, 2009

Aiden Loves Red

When you add cute and cute you get F**KING CUTE!
Let Aiden take the spotlight from me from here on out. HAHAHA.
Sorry, he's not really camera-friendly, so trying to make him take photos with me is a little difficult.
Oh, yes! His birthday is coming 1st July! OMGGG it's been like 7 months since we first bought him!
Yes, it's real, Tricia. HAHAHA. It's not a teddy bear.


He didn't want to take photos any more. And I'm SERIOUS. He seriously didn't want to take photos.

Who's cuter? I know you'll say me but you don't want to look like you want to make me happy so you'll say my dog's cuter. I understand and whatever you say, I know deep down inside, you think I'm cute. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
-
OK, HERE ARE SOME MORE PHOTOS IF YOU WANT MORE OF ME INSTEAD OF AIDEN!
Wonder why my face looks so pale?
Like radiant bright?
Wah qi bite so fair one ah!
Wah nabuey so fair still want act cute!

HAHA.
Actually you want to know why? It's because I had forgotten to close my window. Here's how I really look.
PIMPLES PIMPLES AND MORE PIMPLES. Wait that's not all...
Frown lines and more pimples on my forehead!
This is a seriously ugly photo of me, I had to consider whether I should publish this a million times but my kind heart got ahead of me because it wanted to show you that my photos are all fake (due to sunlight).
-
Let me dictate to you the Curious Case of Tresharene Thunderdani, she got struck by lightning ONCE while you know, having s_x (that's you Sze Xuan!). But that's not the point. The point is how she looked like before the amazing lightning survival.


In the olden days, when she was around Primary 4-5, she had this rebellious young face of a child who acted in Slumdog Millionaire (that Latikah uhm, who was the third Musketeer). In the middle, as she grew older, she became Mr Bean's New BFF! (Paris Hilton is currently filming the second season my My New BFF! One of my classmates, Jasmine (Sec 4) asked, "Are you sure it's not sex partner?" HAHAHA!) Well, who says you change when you grow older. In the third photo (her actual IC) she looks like a criminal as well as those girls you find in the void decks. HAHAHAHA! Actually, she does slack at void decks. But yeah, you could see how wonderful she's turned out to be, an Aunt Agony.
-
HAHAHA THAT'S RIGHT. We, the usual crappers (that should be the new name of our group - The Usual Crappers (Joel, Eugene, Tricia and probably more but weren't around) decided to do a video! I'm sure most of you have seen Xiaxue's Guide To Life - The Aunt Agony and Chick VS Dick: Aunt Agony Challenge, well, you can watch your favourite crappers say STUPID STUFFS! (All are true problems, hope you don't not laugh! I know you'll be secretly laughing!!!)
OK lah, this one not that funny because we talk crap and I realised I wasn't making any sense because there wasn't any script. HAHAHA. But, oh well, JUST WATCH. The next one is more rehearsed, we have our own notes taken down. HAHAHAHA yes notes.
HAHAHA! There would definitely be more crap videos, besides our dancing shit videos. Videos have been reviewed and there are no vulgarities.
-
HAHA, ok, besides all that crap we did, here's another crap I did! Less than one and a half minutes!

-
That was done during MT when our teacher was out, YES. Not during Maths because we don't sit at the back. HAHA, yeah, sooo that was before Biology, when I died. Ate like four types of bun for my lunch, I'm level 11 for Restaurant City! HAHAHA! Oh yes, did you know my SS paper is tomorrow and yes I'M PREPARED TO FAIL. Or well, just pass. I'm focusing on SBQs, and like my 'N' Level strategy, I've decided to just pluck and paste for my SEQs. Like, whatever I've learnt in my previous years, I'll use it and write some cock and bull essay. Source Based Questions are easy so I can just infer and whatever you call it.
-
And, no I'm not risking, I'm just doing a last-minute strategy to just pass. And mind you, that's what I did for 'N' Levels and I got a freaking unexpected B3 and that's like higher than my English (B4), so well, I'm just strategizing. HAHA, Tricia always say I'm like some idiot who doesn't have to study and could still get good marks or like I'm always crapping in class and she doesn't know how come I can do so well. Well, I totally agree, I mean I don't want to sound egotistical even though I'm already sounding like one but seriously, when people ask me what did I do and how come I could pass so well, I became totally speechless.
-
I'm serious, I mean one of my classmates asked me, "Eugene, how you study ah?", and I like come up with some cock and bull story about how I perservered and all that shit, but in my head I'd be like, "Actually I don't study that hard,", I mean like, I don't want to sound like some kinda guy who does what black magic to do well or some insane genius so I just tell them the normal thing. I must admit, when I've been to libraries, I actually slack. I get bored and tired easily, then I'd give up and read my storybook. And when it comes to studying, all I do is just prepare my notes and never touch it again. I don't know about but I don't really know, sometimes I do study, sometimes I don't. It's all in the mind. LOL.
-
But I know it's NOT healthy, I know studying helps a lot and if I really put my heart, mind and soul into it, I would definitely do better. A B3 can seriously break my heart and I won't give myself B3, here are my aims for 'O' Levels, English A2, Maths A1, Combined Sciences A1, Combined Humanities B3, Food & Nutrition A1. So, I'll write this down and whenever I see this, I'll be motivated. HAHA, speaking of motivation, DO THE POLL! Studying really helps, I've got enough experience to be able to tell you this straight to your face. If you don't study, you must be God if you pass well. Well, as for me, I'm not studying and I'm not doing anything, I'm just focusing on my SBQs. BYE!
-
UPDATE: WOOPS! I just realised the videos are not working! Tomorrow I'll upload the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.