School was boring. First period of Chemistry and I didn't know what happened to me but I seemed pretty serious and I got down to work straightaway after getting the paper. LOL. Typical Eugene would laze around, walk around, talk a little bit and then once he's happy, he does the paper. HAHA, plus, not only am I happy I actually 'disciplined' myself, I found the paper easy! So, the day passed by pretty smoothly, with a period of total embarrassment. Ms Sim was like embarrassing me about the duck I bought for her as a gift and she kept talking and my temperature was like rising? LOL.
-
So I received my Biology paper and I was SUPER SUPER DISAPPOINTED. I scored like 36/65. WHICH IS NOT GOOD. OMG, total mood spoiler. MCQ was somewhat badly done, because some of the questions were TIKAM between a 50-50 choice after eliminating two impossible answers. Even though I had 30/40 for MCQ, I still could get better. Biology Paper 2 was just... BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. Seriously. But, thanks to Chemistry, it pulled up my marks and overall, I had 71/100. But, my Biology overall is 60%. Still not good.
-
Anyway, there's this thing I'd like to say. I'm sure many of you have felt the same way too. There's this receptionist in our General Office who has a BLOODY ATTITUDE!!! I mean, seriously!!! You and your pair of 70s spectacles can go to the incinerator! Like, I'm sure you had your fair share of teenagers who had an attitude but, NOT ALL TEENAGERS ARE LIKE THAT. I've been polite to her, I've been pretty nice. And A GROUP OF PEOPLE would definitely know that I have an attitude if I'm not being treated nicely or with care. So, tell you what. The next time I step in to the office, when I am given a chance to ever talk to her and if you're such a freaking pain in the neck and in the ass, I'll let her see what her attitude is like in the mirror.
-
Blurdy hell! People have stomachache that's so freaking pain, running around like a serious mad dog looking for some way to relief the pain, went to the office when heard that they had medicated oil inside, my shit was like at the TIP of my anus, I could seriously C.R.Y, I went inside, I said, "Mrs Hao (how the f**k do I know the name?), do you have medicated oil?", then this woman said, "I am not Mrs Hao, HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING HERE? HUH?", first of all, is "How many years have you been here?" the only sentence you know? Second of all, why are you so jealous of the name, is it because the real Mrs Hao has a higher salary than you? Third of all, not only are you the door guard of the office, but can't you be a little NICER? And lastly, people have A LOT ON THEIR MIND RIGHT NOW and I don't need to take your crap.
-
That receptionist also showed Gladys her attitude and she made Gladys really pissed. You and your Nanny McPhee cluster of friends can seriously PLUCK YOUR MOLE HAIR. Or wait, that's some little bubble on your face. Not a mole. Sorry, you're not Nanny McPhee after all. Plus, you're a receptionist, shouldn't you be like wearing some dress or some formalwear? You're not selling vegetables and for crying out loud, YOU'RE JUST A RECEPTIONIST. Hope your job leaves with your attitude. I'm so gonna shout some bad words if I ever had her attitude spat in my face. I'm F@@KING SERIOUS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.