Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Old, Past, Back, Then and Now.

These Restaurant City photos you're about to see is of how I evolved from an ugly restaurant to an expensive beautiful one.
Level 7 layout. Where I became slightly rich, more tables, more chairs and a cool number of stoves, the floorings are quite expensive for a Level 7, wonderful strategically placed tables for more customers to enjoy their poisoned food and what-nots!
Level 8, built a toilet because all Level 8s are required to do so, cheap broken ones. New layout, pretty strategic as well, provides enough space for enough interior decor.
Still level 8, new wallpaper, new layout as well, toilet is properly furnished with appropriate tiles, more chairs and tables provided for our regular customers (LOL!). New vase, flowers, V.I.P white seats. Toilets evolved from basic broken ones to white ones.
Slight change in the layout, still looks the same as the previous. Level 9, with a new flooring, toilet's flooring look something like the restaurant's flooring but you could tell it's for toilets. HAHA. Richer with more cash. Would earn 2000 for every 100% capability of a worker. High in popularity as well. Ahhh...
Level 10, still looks exactly the same, but much richer and lesser popularity.

Newly designed restaurant for a Level 10! Yes, there's even an entrance/exit in the toilet! Alright, you've seen it all! The magical transformation! HAHAHA! There are definitely more layouts coming up. I'm just not being creative enough and creative requires money too. So, CIAOS. Oh wait. Did I forget something? Yes. MY NEW LOOK! THE EVIL BUT KIND BOSS WHO CLEANS THE FLOOR. HAHAHA!
-
Here are some old photos, some are latest ones!
Orleans Chicken Personal Pizza! YUMMY! Oops, hole in my pants! Old photo, after PE. Good luck notes written to Gladys! Also gave one to Jasmine and Atikah but I totally forgot about taking photos of it! ASSHOLES WHO USED THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND DIRTIED OUR CLASSROOM, WE ARE ALL PISSED AND IF YOU ARE READING, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU. Can't see the dirt? OK, can you see there's some crab like shape thing on the bottom left corner of the table? Yeah, compare that in contrast to the rest of the table's surface. It's super... dusty/dirty! Clarke Quay with Gladys, Jasmine, Atikah and I! Outside Kallang Leisure Park with Sze Xuan (far left) and Lynn! Sze Xuan! HAHAH! Love the new bob. Yesterday's Threesome Birthday Cake! Nadia, Farzi and Rahman. I HEART THE STRAWBERRIES. Speaking of cake, Mom had a Swenson's Ice-Cream cake and yeah I ate it. Here's the end result. I ate like half of it and YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IT WAS SUPER NICE!
-
HEY EVERYONE! Practically did my Research for the WHOLE AFTERNOON and I'm not lying! But I've still not completed! I've only done 6 pages with my Research! I still have 6 more to go! Byeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.