Saturday, May 2, 2009

BBQ Party!

So I was SUPER EARLY. HAHA, I was like over there, early, alone and pretty bored. The rest were busy doing some stuffs, setting up the fire and you know, what-nots and stuffs. Helped out a bit, lah. The real crowd came at around 7-8 pm so while waiting I was like, munching on the buffalo wings (tastes like chicken, wait, or is it chicken? HAHA), eating tremendous amount of sausages, and you know, just basically EATING. HAHAHA. So the rest of my ex-colleagues came and the real fun began and then there were talking and photos snapped and others, left at around 9.30 pm and went home with May Tian with Aishah and her boyfriend (I think) sending us to the bus-stop (so thanks!).
-
Soooo, speaking of fire...! HAHAHA. Uhm, now you all know I don't smoke, RIGHT? Or I used to have a puff. I mean, just one dumb puff and that's all. I don't really DETEST it, but when I'm in a neat-freak mode I'm pretty much, "Get that smoke out of my face", HAHA, but if I'm like in the hack-care attitude, I'd be like, "Fine blow here blow there, but I'm not breathing! HAHA!", so I don't really detest it and if my two friends, Lynn and Sze Xuan smokes, I'm totally cool and bazooka-kool with it. But, there was only ONE thing I wanted to try.
-
That was when Lynn didn't look 18 enough to buy cigarettes, she asked me if I could help her buy. Now I wasn't so sure because it's been a long time since people have thought I looked like 19-21 and maybe just like how for example you used to be skinny and people kept on saying that you are so skinny and there's a period of time where no one tells you you're skinny so you think you look fat now. That-kind-of thing. So yes, I wasn't so sure if I could buy but... I TRIED at some Money Changer in Plaza Singapura and my face was like the typical-serious-cigarette-customers-look when they ask for a brand, I was like, "Malboro Menthol", HAHAHA! Then I paid and I walked out, praying my Secondary School Student Pass wouldn't drop out of my pocket.
-
Lynn probably totally didn't believe that I could buy so when she met me at Starbucks Coffee yesterday afternoon, I was like, "Nah!", and she was like, SHOCKED?! HAHAHAHAHA. Damn cool right! Now all you young-looking people, if you need cigarettes, I can help you buy already! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG NO. I should discourage smoking! Ahhh I don't care anyway. LOL.
-
Anyway yeahhhhh, I mean, obviously like the other time I bought beer at 7-11, I had to try it again so that it would sort of prove that I really do actually look not underage. Lynn, next time ask me help you buy, I wanna see if I look really 18 or older. HAHAHAHA aiya it's just one year's difference, no biggie. BYE! I'M GOING TO COMMUNITY CENTRE TO STUDY!
-
PS: If you've got Facebook, DO THESE TWO QUIZZES! Quiz #1 (hard): http://apps.facebook.com/quizdoyouknowme/take_quiz.jsp?q=653878&key=AHTH, Quiz #2 (average): http://apps.facebook.com/quizdoyouknowme/take_quiz.jsp?q=683438&key=SP7A! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.