Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday with Friends

So my progress for Restaurant City! NEW LAYOUT. Bloody Yong Wei blogged about me saying that my strategy is an example of the worst you could have. Fu**ing asshole. I think my layout is nice and as long as it earns a lot of money, I'm happy and fine with it.
Jasmine IS weird. She suddenly talked about my dog's penis. Er.......
-
SOOOOO SS PAPER, well... I did the first essay question, on globalisation. Totally remembered almost everything, it just came back to me like that, that was because I studied for it last year! HAHAHAHA but I didn't know the second part, where they asked, "Environment is the only factor affected by globalisation", then we'd have to explain what are the effects of globalisation on environment, right? I wrote some crap about Environment, global warming, how we use technology that would waste natural resources and how scarce everything is now. HAHAHA, total CRAP. First essay question too, okay! I wrote some crap about transportation, communications and transnational corporations. My facts are totally wrong.
-
The source based question were pretty easy, everything Mr Wong taught, I kind of knew the format but I think I had one question wrong because I was supposed to explain both sides and I only explained one side. But, nevertheless, I gave the purpose of the sources and the tone, so I think I'll do fine for this Mid-Years! I'm not studying for History too, I'm just going to walk in the air-conditioned school hall like nobody's business and just sit there and I'll be like, "BRING IT ON!!!".
-
Soooooo, Atikah had her paper. Gladys did not come for her paper. We are a little angry at her. So Gladys if you read this, we're taking everything seriously. We will see you tomorrow. Jasmine and Jameson came to my house to order McDonald's. HAHAHA, so meanwhile we went online, Jasmine went on my brother's computer, Jameson went on my laptop, I went on my younger brother's laptop (yes, he's Primary 6 now and he has a laptop, HAHAHA, back when I was his age, I didn't have any privileges!!!), we all went on... yeah, you guessed right... RESTAURANT CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
-
So McDonald's came, my tutor also came, meanwhile they ate up the rest and went inside the room and I think they don't know do what. HAHAHAHA, play Audition or something like that. My tutor came for an hour so meanwhile, my tutor and I touched on graphs and I swear he's a better teacher than like... half the many Maths teachers in this world. Seriously, just going through one question with him (the toughest question) can make my life less difficult. After he left, we played games and all that. HAHAHA, Jasmine and I practically had a headache after playing Left 4 Dead. Actually, Jasmine didn't play. LOL. Jameson played and he tried to commit suicide but to no avail.
-
So yeaah, around the afternoon, 1-3 plus or so, they left, and I think I slept for an hour plus. HAHAHA. History paper tomorrow! Chemistry remedial after that! Maths tuition after that as well! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.