I heart Aiden!
Jameson, who likes to take photos of himself. LOL!-
OK, here are the videos! Some videos were taken a long time ago, some were recent ones.
This was some indian fusion dance Gladys and I did, plus a little of ecstacy's side effects. LOL.
This is our Aunt Agony clip #1. Not rehearsed so it's pretty lame... I think. LOL. Yeah, featuring the crappers, Tresharene, Joel and I.
Jasmine walks Aiden!
Me, changing into my PE attire, THE HARD WAY. HAHAHAHA.
-
Aunt Agony episode #2 is much more rehearsed, probably a little lot organized and funnier, but the video's currently being processed, will add it into this post, so watch this post!
-
OK, so Adam and Kris are the final two! I think the American Idol is definitely Adam. But, I don't see any fun in watching AI now that Allison's gone. =( So I had tuition at 10 all the way till afternoon, I think I'm all ready for Paper 2, I hope. Jasmine and Jameson came over after their POA paper, hahaha, they used the computer for awhile, Jasmine played my keyboard, then we watched I Not Stupid with my repaired DVD player! Yesterday I watched the 3/4 of the first disc of Moulin Rouge and I LOVED IT. HAHAHA, but I don't have time to watch the rest. I intend to watch Alias, 24 and Prison Break after that. I miss those shows.
-
So after I Not Stupid, I walked the dog while sending Jasmine and Jameson off. So anyway, YES, TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF EXAMS! I must say my experience in the air-conditioned hall has been somewhat wonderful. I feel quite comfortable in that seating arrangement, with Esther, Brian, Bivithara, Audrey and Gladys around me. I could see Jasmine and Atikah when I turn to my right. HAHA, can't find Jameson though. I don't mind doing my Prelims and 'O' Levels here. Although I must say, farting and burping? Yeah, not so convenient for me after all. I've farted for like 5-8 times (some were uncontrollable) and all farts weren't smelly so... but but one thing I don't like about holding examinations in school halls is because you'd have to wait for all the teachers (invigilators) to collect the papers and, it may take quite a while.
-
Oh well, last day tomorrow. I still have no idea what would be going on tomorrow. They say there's a farewell party for our dear Ms Noreen. I didn't get her anything because I must say she's done a lot of us, she sacrificed most of her time, she probably skipped meals to guide us, she motivated us, she guided us (that was really one big thing), she never gave up on us. She may seem like the kind who plays along with you and could relate to teens, but in reality, she's much more than that. Although some of my classmates do not respect her as a teacher, maybe because they're too used to hanging out with her as friends, I personally do respect her and well, I admire her for her perserverence and tolerance. These two values were two big things she had. So yeah, I really should get her something but I don't know what. Probably a card?
-
Anyway, so yes. I'm going to turn in early tonight, BYE EVERYONE!
-
Update: The video that we have all, or in particular, I have been waiting for, is finally here!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.