Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm So Sick

Yes. Indeed, I am. I feel so terrible. I think I slept on the wrong side of the bed thus, my backaches, shoulderaches. My headache has been going on non-stop since yesterday. My temperature yesterday was 37.7 and today it was 38.2. I have a slight cough. My stomach hurts terribly, I feel like shitting and when I do, it's diarrhea. I have difficulty breathing and when I wore the mask, I went nauseatic and faint. I was so sick I had to lie inside one of the consultation rooms' bed for my turn. It was horror. And remember I had a bald patch? Yeah, I asked the doctor and he said it was some alaaalcahapoahta alvenaoaa kinda thing and it was caused due to STRESS. Yes, STRESS PEOPLE! With a face full of pimples, frown lines perpendicular to my eyebrows and now, this, a bald patch. I feel really sucky. Should go rest. Bye.
-
Update: I'm actually feeling better now, after taking my nap and pills (gosh! Hate those pills...). Even had porridge and cream of mushroom TOGETHER, can't believe I still have a huge appetite even when I'm sick. Oh, I sent my laptop for repair and they'll deliver it to me in 3-5 days' time! Can't wait! Finally can get out of this stupid huge computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.