-
HAHAHA! OK, super fun decorating my restaurant! Anyway, History paper, I can bet you that the marks I'm going to get would be lesser than the marks of my Social Studies paper, I just know it. I didn't study but Tricia keeps insisting I would pass everything at the end of the day even though I claimed I didn't study. NOT TRUE TRICIA!!! HAHAHA! Because I can bet you my History paper? Not going to do so well!
-
After History, I had Chemistry remedial and then went home for Maths tuition, Jasmine and Jameson came over around 12.45 pm plus? I think. HAHAHA, so they went inside my house right after my tuition ended, we then decided to bring my dog Aiden down for a walk around the neighborhood! HAHAHA WOOTS! Then we came back, they used the computers for awhile, LOL, webcammed here and there. They then left around 4, while I took my nap. My laptop CRASHED. I think, the word's crashed. But anyway, it's not working so, yeah, I'm trying not to be upset.
-
Allison and Adam's duet ROCKS. LOL, redesigned my new restaurant and the pictures are above! HAHA but not doing so well, a lot of impatient customers. HAHA, alright gotta go revise for Maths, Paper 1 tomorrow at 10.15 am, so that means I can go to school an hour later!!! HAHAHA! Yeah, I'm gonna be in school at 9 to revise again. Alrightey, I'll get going. Bye, everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.