Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vacation For The Sorrowful

WOOO! HAD THAI FOOD. WILL POST THE PICTURES TOMORROW. Anyway, just went to book a trip! We didn't really BOOK yet, we reserved it because my elder brother's leave hasn't been approved yet, so IDK what happens if rejected, but if it's approved, it's said I would be leaving for Genting in the wee hours of the morning at 6 am! We would be at Genting for two days, two nights! Then, we would go Kuala Lumpur's Perjaya Times Square Mall (I think that's the name), so we would be like living at some First World Hotel at Genting, some high-class hotel at KL! I would be back like (depart from Singapore on 14th June) 17th June at night! So no blogging, people! LOL. I guess.
-
So that means, it's like, 1D1N + 1D1N + 1D1N + 1D1N + 1D, oooh, looks like it's gonna be 5 days 4 nights. HAHAHA, I thought it was 4 days 3 nights. Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT!!! HAHAHAHA! I'm so happy! I saw the Corkscrew roller coaster on the brochure and I was like, "I'M SO TAKING THAT!". HAHAHAHA, and you'll hear about my experience when I come back! I'll have to organize a list of what to bring and buy, tomorrow. BYE EVERYONE! Oh yes, I think I won't be blogging tomorrow, since it won't be fair for tomorrow if I blog tonight. Why? Because on Saturday's my 100th post anniversary! HAHAHA! Excluding my previous blog! My previous blog had like 1, 177 posts in total. All the way back since Secondary One. No one's reading it due to some consequences.
-
LOL. If you guys don't know, I was actually ordered to remove posts that contained defamation or some crap about people I said, so I 'privatised' my blog and NO ONE'S READING IT EXCEPT FOR ME, I SWEAR. So this blog is like so called my LATEST blog this year, that I've been loyal too for the first time in so many sequel-blogs. Like, I created so many other blogs, either for exploration or just for purposes that died, and I didn't use them. HAHAHA, to commemorate my 100th post anniversary, (yes, it's a special date, so screw you if you're laughing! Because if you call this date idiotic, you're idiotic too, cos you're reading an idiot's post and if I'm an idiot, you're an idiot) I've decided to do a SPECIAL POST! Everything has to be done tomorrow. That is why I'm taking Urgent Leave from school. HAHAHA.
-
16 more days to Genting Highlands & Kuala Lumpur! HAHAHA! So far, Atikah has taught me, "Berapa harga ini, cik?", and I've learnt from other people, "Kau nak makan apa?", HAHA, I think it's from Atikah too, IDK! BYEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.