Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Am

LOL, I am childish. I'm immature. I am lame and boring. I am naive. I do things a 17 year old doesn't. What can you do?!
-
HAHAHA, Biology exam was easy as ABC. Gladys and I happily walked in the school hall like nobody's business. Jasmine and Gladys were sitting at my void deck and I didn't know what was wrong with me cos I was like, adjusting my uniform and stuffs and was really rushing for school, then as I went out from the lift, I went all the way straight, Gladys and Jasmine were at the round marbled table on my left and they were like, "HELLO!!!", then I didn't know what was wrong with me and I just said, "HELLO!" and I continued walking ahead. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
-
I'm super blur, right? HAHAHA. So anyway, yeah, Biology exam was EASY. Heard I did quite well for Chemistry, HAHAHA, I knew my first mistake and that was the first question. F&N was CRAP. Seriously wrote crap. I can assure you, I'm not going to do well for F&N. I'm SURE about that. (PS, my repaired DVD player's BACK!!! TRANSFORMERS!) After that, went to Iluma which is opposite Bugis Junction with Gladys and Jasmine! HAHAHA, Gladys was bullied hardcore by us. We explored Iluma, had lunch at KFC (I know, I'm sick and yet I still had KFC for lunch, HUH?!), I passed my bowels and we left the area! TWO MORE PAPERS TO GO, PEOPLE!
-
9 am tuition tomorrow, muahahaha. Alright, going to go watch Transformers, I wanna watch Moulin Rouge after that. BYE EVERYBODY. Oh and in light of yesterday's post, I don't wish to talk about my domestic problems, bye! AHHHHH TRANSFORMERS! PS, did I tell you my favourite show is TRANSFORMERS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.