Friday, May 15, 2009

I Like It Rough

NOT! Maths Paper 2 was TOUGH. Seriously. Like super super duper tough. It was the only paper that gave me a huge headache for like 6 hours, including the paper duration. My headache was so bad that everything was a blur to me, at some point in time. Shows that I've not fully recovered? HAHAHA. Anyway, I created a new quiz! This time it's Ultimate! http://apps.facebook.com/quizdoyouknowme/take_quiz.jsp?q=2598806&key=E8XW HAHA, so far no one's passed. Jasmine didn't pass. Sheralynn didn't pass. HAHAHA. They were one question away from passing. Do you think you can beat them? TRY MY QUIZ.
-
BETTER DO OR ELSE! Anyway, Chemistry/Biology MCQ was NOT BAD. Some were giveaways, some seriously got me stuck in a dilemma. After school, headed to Far East Plaza with Jasmine and Gladys! We window-shopped, ate at KFC and Gladys had her second torturous interrogation from us two. HAHAHA, but anyway, yeah Gladys, you know you could have told us because even if you didn't, we know you have something. WE KNOW YOU TOO WELL. Jasmine and I went Plaza Singapura after that, window-shopped again. HAHAHA!
-
OH GUESS WHAT, MY LAPTOP'S SPOILT AGAIN. WHAT THE F**K RIGHT? UGGGH. Tuition in the morning tomorrow. Might go study after that. B.Y.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.