Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good Reddance!

Meet Aiden. He's cute. He's smart. He's dark. He's RED. His owner is cute too. HAHAHA.
Awwww.
--
RED IS MY FAVOURITE COLOR, I think Jasmine's too. HAHA.
US THREE.
-
OMG, so Maths Paper 1's first question was a killer, probably got everyone stuck there. HAHA, but I moved on to the easy ones and I must say, the easy questions, you could really call it easy but when you chance upon the hard ones, I swear, they are not just mild hard, they are seriously tough as Gladyses' muscles. Overall, the experience was quite enjoyable, the paper was manageable, I think I would do quite well, but after hearing what others' answers were, I was a little bit down but, fret not, I'm thinking I would pass!
-
Headed over to Hougang Mall with Gladys and Jasmine, saw Jerad in our bus, LOL, so we window-shopped and had our lunch at McDonald's. I went to the Community Centre's Study Room after that and I studied from like 3.45 pm all the way till 7.30 pm. DAMN HAPPY :D. I like the new room. The new environment, although it's DEAD QUIET. I mean, obviously you have to be super quiet in this room right, but, it's like as your butt moves a muscle, just this simple adjustment, you could hear yourself and that my friend, is not good.
-
Soooo, I kinda watched the sunset on my window, at around 4 ++, it was like seriously scorching hot but you could still feel the air-condition blowing at you, so it's kind of like, the weird hot & cold feeling. I totally understand Katy Perry now. Did I mention I love Katy Perry?! That's besides the point, did I also mention that my table was super big?! Like this is totally what I signed up for. So yeah, $1 per month is EASY MONEY and totally worth it. Although I think it'd be better with a carpeted flooring, so my sweaty feet could moisten up the carpet.
-
Studied Chemistry anyway, throughout the whole 4 hours ++. I must say I'm pretty confident! NOT! Cos guess what? When I tried some of the Paper Twos on my own assessment books, I TOTALLY FREAKED. LIKE WHAT THE F'S ALL THIS? But, IDK. I just want to take Mid Years and get it over and done with. AIYA, IDK. Had Pontian Wanton noodles! MY FAVOURITE! Jurong, Redhill (recently discovered), Kovan (just discovered!) branches! HAHAHA! Thank God there's Kovan. I'm gonna go off and study now! BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.