Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Just Wanna Use Your L-uh-uh-ove!

Evening, everybody! Now, before I set off for intensive Biology revision, I would first like to say I've finally downloaded some Katy Perry songs! Yeah! I downloaded One Of The Boys, Use Your Love and Lost, all are awesome songs, but I foresee I might get bored because Katy Perry's voice is all the same. Another song I downloaded is Straight Up by Paula Abdul, another awesome song!
-
I'm feeling a little better than yesterday, still having a headache, I've not passed bowels since morning, I have no idea why (don't tell me instead of diarrhea, it's constipation now?). If it's constipation, I'd rather have diarrhea man! At least I can feel the release! Fever has gone down, I think. I have not checked my temperature, though. Cough is still here, stomach wind, yeah still here.
-
Had morning tuition anyway, and I felt fine, but a few occasional stomach cramps and a slight headache attacked me, after that met up with Jasmine, Gladys and Jameson over at Kovan's McDonald's. We went to print some photos, walked around in Heartland Mall and I bought Moulin Rouge's VCD! Seriously love that film since young! Had chicken rice at the hawker centre, awesome! Then, we went to check Mavis tuition centre out, it was HUGE. Okay, it occupied like half of the building. Jasmine and I are so going there!
-
So yeah, just had my super long nap. I don't know if I'm fit enough to take the exams tomorrow. My headache's killing me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.