Saturday, May 16, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

Well, so what did the Male Sushi say to the Female Sushi?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WASSUP BABE! (Wasabi)
Get the joke, no? LOL! So Jack N Jill came up with a new flavour, Twisties too came out with a new flavour and that is: WASABI. So, I purchased these two, I bought the Wasabi Twisties packet today, I decided to compare both.
Verdict? TWISTIES IS BETTER. Even though, the Jack N Jill's potato chips have a larger surface area and when you shake the wasabi powder all over inside this packet, the chips could be really blessed with as much of the wasabi powder, but IDK if it was my skill in shaking because I didn't taste any spiciness. I tasted the wasabi but it wasn't that extreme. It was mild. They could probably give more wasabi powder. Twisties, ahh, even though the twisties have a smaller surface area, it was SPICY AS HELL. Like seriously my nose flared up, after like 2-3 sticks (that what you call it? IDK).
-
Definitely Twisties win. Now, I'm thinking if Pringles is coming up with another flavour too, which is of course, wasabi. Wa-wasabi Twisties costs $1.50 (I think) in Carrefour supermarkets, get yours now. Whilst Stocks Last. Not for people who can take spicy.
-
As for lunch, I had Dim Sum takeaway from Geylang. Plus, my root beer! =D
Char Siew Pao.
Loh Mai Kai
Enoki Wrapped In Beef with Black Pepper Sauce.
Sesame balls. Whatever you called it. LOL.
Har Kow
-
Look at the computer. LOL.

-
Strawberry Ricola! Plus Acnes Sealing Jell. Shouldn't it be gel?
-
Before application.
With flash, you could really see scars, pimples waiting to pop out and a bad complexion!
-
Had tuition at Orchard. Window-shopped alone at Plaza Singapura, which was a couple of blocks down from Orchard Plaza. Few things I was mentally listing while window shopping, when I get some cash, I'm definitely buying a new novel, DVDs, candies, chocolate, facial creams, facial masks, hair dye (yes, I love brown hair!), clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes and more clothes. And what's shopping without Marks And Spencer's chocolate chip cookies? LOL. Jasmine and I went MAS the other day and I remembered how I would always eat MASes' chocolate chip cookies all the time. Brought flashbacks, didn't it?
-
It's my 6th lesson today. I can't wait for Mavis. My current Orchard tutor told me not to quit when I told her I wasn't going to continue. First of all, I don't have any clue on what you're saying. Second of all, the other students are mocking you behind your back. Third of all, Orchard means Town means I Have To Decide What To Wear That's Suitable For Town. So yes, I am quitting. She said if I were smart, I'd continue. I think dumbos and people willing to waste money would continue, no offense to the other students of course. I'm just saying, different people who teach different students can appeal to one but not the other. I think I'm being pretty smart by changing my tuition. Your Welcome.
-
So I walked Aiden around my neighborhood today, for the first time alone! It wasn't so bad! HAHAHA. The thing that was keeping me from walking Aiden was I was afraid of the traffic, embarrassment, children who go near and touch him and having to smile at people who happened to be admiring Aiden. But when I went down, I didn't have to smile at anyone, I didn't feel embarrassed, I controlled Aiden's movements from walking straight ahead when a vehicle speeds up. I don't go near children or people who seems like they need to avoid dogs, allergies or religious purposes. It wasn't so bad lah.
-
Alright, few things coming up that's been bothering me. The stupid NAPFA test. The EXAM results, in particular, my Mathematics. The stupid laptop which is spoilt again. Other than taking the NAPFA test, finding out on exam results and doing something about it, sending the dumb laptop for repair again, I should be fine. June 24th. Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen. COUNTING DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.