Sunday, May 24, 2009

It Costs A Fight, Pay Up.

So something big happened yesterday. The evening actually went perfectly fine, watched Bride Wars and a little bit of Money No Enough 2, then we had dinner. We finished our dinner. So, I was like, uhm, getting ready for another movie, Max Payne. I sat on my sofa, as usual. Just so you know, I've been sitting at my sofa for like my whole life. I don't know why but my brother wanted to pick a fight so he decided to sit on my sofa and asked me to move up (I was taking up three spaces), oh note: There were two other sofas in the living room besides mine (all were vacant).
-
I don't know what his problem was but he wanted to sit on my sofa. Plus, he wouldn't budge, he wouldn't move to the other sofa, such an ass right? I know. He's one of the most selfish man I've ever met. I could share with him my fucking Kinder Buenos. Oh wait. No, I didn't share. He would take my Kinder Buenos from the fridge and just grin at me when I found out it was him. I shrugged it off. Cos look, He's probably just a pampered spoilt brat, let him get away with it.
-
He would wear my slippers and he would use up my bottle of perfume (the one which I bought from Australia, and the scent was really super fragrant and I only bought one bottle), he would just use my stuffs. I let him get away with it because hopefully one day, he would just do the same for me. Lend me his stuffs and you know, be appreciative. But, being the usual selfish person he is, he doesn't appreciate or he doesn't remember what I've given him or lent him, when I asked to use the computer, he ignores me. When I ask for a TINY spoonful of curry, he gets upset and you know, he's like a girl, so he takes my food, which is bigger than what I took.
-
When I ask for like potato chips, he gets SERIOUSLY UPSET and doesn't let. My younger brother is the much younger version of him, so yeah. There was this ONE time, okay, we were having lunch, I wanted to try his curry, he said NO and all those stuffs. So, yeah, whatever. After eating, I asked my younger brother if I could use his laptop, which by the way, I didn't say anything when I saw him using my laptop (when he didn't have his laptop) playing his stupid Habbo Hotel.
-
I totally didn't say anything. I saw him using my laptop and whatever, I know. But, when I asked him that day if I could use, he freaking said NO. While he said NO, he was downloading The Sims 2, my birthday present last year. He could blindly borrow MY THINGS and not LEND me his things while borrowing. This feeling is... like I was being betrayed, twice in a row. First encounter was with my elder brother. Second encounter was just 3 minutes after, with my younger brother. Both of them are seriously girls. You all know I would share but I wouldn't share drinks right? Because I've got a phobia and all that stuffs, but I would definitely share. I know last time I was selfish because I was skeptical and I was suspicious of anyone.
-
But yeah, I just gave a personal recount on how selfish my brothers could be. So back to the main topic. He didn't want to move. I also didn't want to move. Like why should I, right? I've been giving in to him for so many times, it's almost as if he's my younger brother. I'M SERIOUS. Like how remember I said I would order food for my brothers. Shouldn't he be doing it? So yeah, I wouldn't move.
-
He pushed me in front like vigorously, but being the same size as him (actually I'm taller now), he didn't have much success in doing that. I sort of retaliated by punching him, so we both got into a fight, hammering each others' heads, punching each others' faces, him scratching me (he fucking scratched my upper thigh -- I was actually wearing my boxers and underwear, so below my abdomen was like 75% naked), then that was when my mother came and tried to stop the fight. Never let a woman stop a fight. I was really hoping she would go away but she didn't.
-
By then my elder brother got off the seat (YAY, PLUS POINT! I win! Wait...), my younger brother and Aiden were standing at the far corner of the hallway staring at us hammering each other. We were still fighting, punching each other and I mean, SERIOUS PUNCHES. I hammered his head, a few times, he hammered mine (I feel so... wolverine now), my face was seriously TAUT, okay. Then I kicked him. Got all those muscles from swimming, practically pushed him away and the other sofa. A few things fell on the floor. I was kinda hoping the coffee table would be like smashed but oh no.
-
He didn't like this, so he came back for more. He tried to punch me but I kicked his stomach and I think I kicked his crotch away. I seriously have got to thank my swimming instructor. I remember I kicked my instructor accidentally. HAHAHA. OK, so yeah, he JUST KEPT coming back, while Max Payne was playing. He kept coming back, but I kept kicking him away. Then I felt a fucking scratch on my upper thigh. So, he then went to smoke when he lost. I don't know what injuries he suffered from but I knew I had A BRUISE on my upper cheekbone (that's near my eye) and my skull was seriously numb, like if I clenched my jaw, my temple would be tight. I have a scratch on my upper thigh. I never scratched him, by the way.
-
So yes, that made me a little bit pissed. I thought my nose was gonna bleed but, no it didn't. I checked the mirror, I have a frigging bruise on my face. It's not that obvious, but if you notice the contours, it's gonna be pretty weird, like BOTOX gone wrong, like BOTOX only done on your right side of your cheek. Other than that, I was fine. The next 45 minutes I spent, was walking around my neighborhood, I didn't know where to go, in the end, I went Serangoon Garden McDonald's to PEE. HAHA, the route back was pretty scary.
-
After that long walk, I was pretty exhausted, pretty scared if I would get hammered again because he mumbled something like, "Zezeze-ze-ze-watch out you know!". I was really trying to figure out what he said, but to no avail. I went home, slept in another room. Uhm, I think I won the fight? Because, my first defense was that I was sitting down and you know, your weight's on the chair, you have strong muscles at your leg, your brother's standing, balance could be easily disrupted because you only have two legs. But, punchwise, I lost because I got a bruise and I think he looked fine. Plus, I didn't have any muscles in my arm. Should make an appointment with my personal trainer, Gladys, next time. It was a pretty fair fight. We fought over our space in the sofa, which was totally his selfish fault. That, really, was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.