First things first. There are many things going through my head right now and I need to re-organize every single thing. I need to get some stuffs, I need to do some stuffs, I need to go for some stuffs. My head's wild. Alright, first off. I intend to like GET A HAIRCUT by June 13th -- which would break my previous record of going without a haircut for 1 month and 3 weeks. So, if I do get a haircut on June 13th, I would have gone without a haircut for 2 FRIGGING MONTHS! -
Isn't this like THE LONGEST RECORD? I can't STAND long hair, or if that's not what you called it, but to me, it's thick and long. But, one thing's for sure. I'm keeping my fringe. Again. That's right. If you're against it, and you LOVE my hair without the fringe, let me know. If you are willing to see me with ZE FWINGE, let me know too!
-
Next, I'm definitely going to have to watch Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen, have been WAITING FOR THIS FILM FOR YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS. We predicted there would be a second because at the last scene of Transformers, Optimus Prime said there were more coming and that they were waiting. Sooooo, obviously there was a second. I CAN'T WAIT.
-
And I so intend to watch Harry Potter and Terminator Salvation, both of which I just decided to watch even though I've not watched the previous films. Then there's my Genting Holiday in June! MAYBE, we would be going. But, if we were, we'd be going on the 15th and 16th! Two days! I've dreamt of riding rollercoasters and I can't say how much I ADORE thrills and suspense and... you know, your heart pounding super fast and you feel the wind against you.
-
A short vacation trip is definitely what I need, since I'm super stressed out, that I think another bald patch is ARRIVING as we speak. Or maybe it's a pimple. But whatever. New pimples are arriving as well, like the one above my FREAKING LIP!!! It's so freaking hideous! Why can't it be like on my cheek. I hate pimples on my forehead, in between the eyebrows! AND I HATE PIMPLES near my eye. Oh, the nose as well. It's like I could see it from my eye, one huge blob of oil and dirt. Why can't they all just settle on my cheek.
-
Next, I've devised a study plan for June Holidays, which I would complete the planning after this, where I add the subjects in and the timeslots.
-
Oh, I have no idea WHEN because I said I would do it in June but, looks like my monetary problems have gotten ahead of me, I WANT A FREAKING TATTOO. There's this weird little Singapore dot on my upper left chest, which is a total contrast to the rest of the body. So I intend to COVER THIS with my initials. Probably a EARTH sign behind (to cover the circle-lishy dot). Like, Eugene Syn, all squeezed up. I'm super serious. Plus, if PIMPLES would stop appearing, I could then finally pierce my lower lip!
-
NOTE: I DO NOT CARE ABOUT GIVING PEOPLE THE BAD IMPRESSION BECAUSE THEY'VE NOT WATCHED SUSAN BOYLE'S VIDEO.
-
-
And, I'm pretty much an innocent person. I am intelligent, I ace subjects (or so until now), I like tattoos and I'd like to have a lip piercing. Maybe an eyebrow piercing would be cool too! HAHAHA!
-
Anyway, furthermore in my To-Do list, I have to get a new Polo Tee, because there's a freaking $15 discount! AHHHH. Alright, other than that. I think I'm done! I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY! BYE! PS, if you're wondering why I'm blogging at this hour, it's because I'M NOT IN SCHOOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.