Monday, May 18, 2009

Straight Up

Pu Tien Restaurant, just opposite my favourite Curry Rice stall!

My little brother.
Mum.
My elder brother.

Of course, my father.



-
DRUNKEN PRAWNS! POWER-PACK!
My favourite dish man!
This is Lor Mee. Or so it seems.
Chicken. LOL. IDK what dish this is called.
This is some onions and meat thing, you have to put it inside the buns, something like Kong Bak Pau.
The buns.
Fried Bee Hoon
Sweet and Sour pork.
Some soup. LOL.
The ambience.
-
Had Salmon Terriyaki for lunch yesterday.
So I received some SUPER SMALL Anti-ageing bottle from Clinique, they were giving it away to those Kissable Guy participants.

Alright, the reason why we had a wonderful dinner was because, it's my Mom's birthday which is today (18th May). THAT WAS THE BEST DINNER EVER. I had an insane generous amount of clams and prawns (I think I love prawns now?). The soup was so tasty you won't care about scalding your tongue and throat. Everything's delicious!
-
HAHA, okay, so will be going to have dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe, I think. After that is some Harlem Globetrotters thing. Some basketball thing at Singapore Indoor Stadium lah. IDK what's it.
-
School wasn't torturous anyway. NAPFA test wasn't so bad leh! HAHAHAHA! I kinda enjoyed myself. LOL. My shuttle run was like 10 seconds? Which was like pretty fast for a guy who doesn't do sports at all? Then my sit-ups was CRAP, cos I suck at sit-ups, 27? And small Atikah can do 51. WHAT THE HELL. HAHAHA! My standing broad jump was a E-grade cos I only jumped 200+? My Sit & Reach was also quite crap, I think I got like 40 cm? HAHA and lastly, my incline pull up was like 4 times. The guys had to go the other type of incline pull ups system.
-
So had A TERRIBLE STOMACHACHE AFTER THAT. Thanks to my classmates for giving me TISSUE PAPER. I was given back my Chemistry paper and I had 51 upon 65! OK, lah. Quite happy but obviously I could have put in a little more effort. Especially the isotopes question. LOL. That was the only paper I had for the day. Followed the new timetable designed for the 'O' Level students, it was crap! Headed home straight after. And yes, I will go crazy if my McSpicy order goes wrong. BYE.
-
PS: I CREATED A NEW QUIZ. IT IS THE SUPER EASIEST. TRY!!! http://apps.facebook.com/quizdoyouknowme/take_quiz.jsp?q=3621612&key=HCX6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.