-
Anyway, had some dim sum at some dirty restaurant, probably looking at another food-poisoning case now, because there was rat shit lying all over, but that didn't stop me from eating, cos I SERIOUSLY ENJOYED THE FOOD! Located in Geylang, my family and I ordered like around 10-12 dishes, the BEST one was the enoki mushrooms wrapped with black pepper beef around it. SUPER AWESOME!
Anyway, had some dim sum at some dirty restaurant, probably looking at another food-poisoning case now, because there was rat shit lying all over, but that didn't stop me from eating, cos I SERIOUSLY ENJOYED THE FOOD! Located in Geylang, my family and I ordered like around 10-12 dishes, the BEST one was the enoki mushrooms wrapped with black pepper beef around it. SUPER AWESOME!
-
Seriously can go back there anytime! But not outside please! Bees started flying around our area and you know how things could get crazy if people see bees. The happy bee sat on my straw and I drank it, IT TASTED LIKE HONEY. So what's wrong with bees, man! LOL. Anyway, yeah. Seriously not in a good mood this term. Everything's effed up. You know, like, you won't seriously understand. Some of you, please don't act like you do understand with your happy little sad sentence, "I totally understand what you're going through right now", yes there are a few who understands what I'm going through but the majority, please shut up.
-
It's like, when you're in this phase, AGAIN, you're like seriously SIAN. You feel like you shouldn't bother anymore but you have to because of the various priorities, or probably just because of your characteristics that, in your special mind, it's silently motivating you, helping you to do well and don't give up. Well, there are many aspects in life that there's some optimum point where you'll obviously feel down, like, you totally feel like giving up and stuffs. I do -- now. I see those people slacking, feeling free and just chatting away, why can't I be like them? Why do I have to work hard and when I'm in a working environment, I'll probably be backstabbed or someone would want to compete with me? Why can't I just be... free?
-
In general, I think workplaces, like teachers' offices, like other offices or whatever, are MEAN places and I may be mean but come on, you see ADULTS talking about each other? Isn't that supposed to be like immoral? I thought we would all grow up and out of that 'gossip' stage and start being mature and keep your opinions to yourself. But, looks like the older generation is definitely not setting a good example for the future career people. So that brings me back to the point, I don't want to be in such an environment, it's like evil written all over it. Obviously I do this myself but I don't do it all the time and I know if I stop, it would make peace and if everyone stops, PEACE WOULD BE EVERYWHERE. The workplace is a place of hate and rivalry. Huat ah!
-
-
So yeah, life is SO BORING that you know, you feel like giving EVERYTHING up. Except for one special factor of course, in my case. LOL. All of you would definitely know what I'm pursuing. Oh wait, you're probably wrong. Anyway, speaking of motivation, last week, I asked whether I needed motivation in my studies or not in the weekly poll, PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE FOR THE NEXT POLL, your name would not be tracked, I DON'T KNOW WHO VOTED, if you want to own up, you can but, you know you don't have to, just click on a circle, submit, and YOU'RE DONE. Simple!!! Here are the results: Seven people voted.
-
-
\Three people voted that I am already scoring well, another three said a little motivation won't hurt, nobody said I should need quite a lot more than that, one has given up on me. LOL. Well, thank you if you think I'm already scoring well! Thank you if you think I need like 20% or more or less motivation for studies! And to that ONE PERSON, you know who you are, but thanks for at least voting. LOL. The next poll is up! PLEASE VOTE, JUST TWO CLICKS, THAT'S ALL. Thank you for your votes!
\Three people voted that I am already scoring well, another three said a little motivation won't hurt, nobody said I should need quite a lot more than that, one has given up on me. LOL. Well, thank you if you think I'm already scoring well! Thank you if you think I need like 20% or more or less motivation for studies! And to that ONE PERSON, you know who you are, but thanks for at least voting. LOL. The next poll is up! PLEASE VOTE, JUST TWO CLICKS, THAT'S ALL. Thank you for your votes!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.