One post moved me ALMOST to tears when I was blog-hopping. I never mentioned this for a really long time. One reason why I've never talked about it was because of so many busybodies wanting to know my every life detail, I'm not saying everyone, I'm saying some who come here just to see if I'm still posting vulgarities or all that shit. But this person said it all for me, I felt it really related to me. Some times, I try to cry (yes, even though I'm a guy), but somehow I can't. Even when I try to compete with Gladys to see who's the fastest person to cry, obviously I couldn't. I count a cry as a tear sheds. The reason why I never talked about a recent occasion, about how I appreciated this person, because I didn't need to express it out. Even though we're in good terms, I still feel empty. It wouldn't take long for another thing to create another havoc between us two.
-
Like what this person said, his/her whole life was spent talking to the domestic partner. That was me. They say middle kids would always seek attention. I admit, I've always wanted attention years a couple of years ago, but I'm definitely keeping a low profile now. I don't want attention now that I've seen worst encounters like stalkers, etc. No one has shown me love (but from my friends, of course) and showered me with countless attention. They listened to the elder, they adored the youngest. Where does that leave the middle child?
-
I don't want to reveal my family secrets but I'll let you in on one or two, it was never peaceful. I see how other people have family problems but they still have someone to love them. I'm envious, definitely. This burden has made me somewhat independent, I could come up to some one and scold them about why my burger's not the right one, or constantly ordering McDonald's for my brothers because they were never right for the 'job', I could work for hours and hours and hang out with my own friends and splurge on unnecessary stuffs to relieve stress. I could order drinks for my family, I could place orders on my own without any permission.
-
But, like one person said, money can never satisfy your happiness. All I seek was someone to love me, but all they want is probably money or other things. I've given up on my parents because even if I told them (yes I did) that I didn't feel any love from this family, I still didn't feel anything. Shouldn't it be, somebodydoesnotloveeugene.blogspot.com? LOL. But I know, someone out there is waiting for me. But to this person, I hope you find eternal happiness with your soulmate, you know who you are and though I'm not close to you, I'm still saying this cos your post really touched my heart and probably many others.
-
Then at the end of the day, if you call me lucky to have a complete family, think again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.