Friday, May 8, 2009

Kiss Me Through The Phone

PASTAMANIA FOR LUNCH!

Cream Of Mushroom!
Creamy Chicken Linguine!
-
I created a new quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/quizdoyouknowme/take_quiz.jsp?q=1254533&key=3CS9 LOL, OK, so I bet some of you have been wanting to hear of how I fared for my Chemistry exam, right? WELL, IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS that my first question would be wrong, so at most, I'm looking at 5 marks less. But, overall, THE PAPER WAS A BREEZE! HAHAHA! I did the first question without any second thoughts, then when I actually thought about it again, I changed my answer, the questions was the definition of isotopes, all chemists know: Isotopes are atoms of the same element with the same number of protons but different number of neutrons. Right?
-
So yes, I wrote neutrons, but I changed to electrons. SO HOW DUMB COULD I BE. I actually followed by gut instincts! Should have just stayed gullible or naive and listen to Gordon and Jasmine. HAHAHA. But oh well, IDK lah. The rest of the paper was easy, thank God I studied. If you don't study, it's pretty sure you might not do well (which means you must depend on whether you've paid attention inn those lessons and whether you were confident enough if you could pick it up from your mind -- that's kinda what I did for a FEW questions). HAHAHA.
-
But overall, YES, I'M PRETTY HAPPY THAT CHEMISTRY PAPER WAS EASY. But, fo shizzle my first question (including part questions) would be wrong. After that, HEADED TO JAMESON'S HOUSE with JASMINE! From like 10 am, stayed there all the way till like 1.30 pm? Hahaha, just slacked, played computer games, watched Rec, hahaha, after that we three headed to Hougang Mall, walked around a bit and had lunch at Pastamania after meeting Jia Ping (and her boyfriend and friend)!
-
Caraven tuition tomorrow! Thank God I only have one tuition tomorrow. Argh, seriously don't know what to do after tuition, since it's town. Maybe I should go window-shopping. LOL. For Sundays, our family's Mother's Day celebration would be a Harlem Globetrotters (search this @ www.sistic.com.sg) performance (I think), it's sort of some basketball thing, my Dad attended this performance 40 years ago and said it was funny. Now it's back, and we're watching it. As for dinner, we don't know, might be Seafood International buffet? HAHA or some seriously expensive restaurant. Do my quiz, okay! BYE! PS, my beloved Allison Iraheta got ousted last night. Damn sad. I'm not watching American Idol ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.