Thursday, May 21, 2009

Love, Sex And Magic

HAHA, and it is not only a hundred and fifty for combo okay! I could go up to 400! And the level's HARD. :D PRO RIGHT. HAHAHAHA!
My score! LOL!
This is the duck I bought for Ms Sim. LOL!
Yes, I'M COLLECTING ALL SIX. I love the blue one!
Alright, what the 4E5Ns are actually doing is that we have this Intensive Mother Tongue Program. So those students who would be taking Mother Tongue for 'O' Levels which is in early June, would have Mother Tongue from the start of school all the way till 2 pm. That's right. That's seeing your Chinese/Malay/Tamil teacher FOR THE WHOLE DAY. But, thing is, they have two breaks. However, there is a small class of pupils who have taken Mother Tongue for 'O' Levels the previous year and did well and didn't have to take again, a minority of them does not take Mother Tongue, and another minority of them takes CL 'B', which they've passed. So this class of 41 students, have their own programmes apart from the ones who would be taking Mother Tongue 'O' Levels.
-
I'm in this class -- and we have a programme planned for us. Apparently, we would be doing normal subjects that includes Maths, Chemistry (for everyone who takes Chemistry), Social Studies, History (for everyone who takes History and so on and so forth for Geography) and English. One day, you could have up to two periods of the same subjects, consecutively or not, you would still be doing that subject. So, if you ask me, even if you take Mother Tongue or not, you'll be dead. LOL.
-
But, I prefer not taking Mother Tongue, even if I were given the offer (which is totally impossible since all of you know my Chinese s.u.c.k.s.), because there are so many crappers! There's Tresharene, Joel, Shan Shun, Subashini, Gordon and a little bit of those minor crappers. But usually it's the above mentioned that are the major crappers, and of course, who could forget me? The major crapper too! HAHAHA. Seriously lah. We could laugh non-stop at our inside jokes, we may seem lame to the 4Es but they did not see the joke source and stuffs. But, WHATEVER. Still hilarious! HAHAHA! So it was home like after all the bo-bo. I've got a huge headache now, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.