OK, met up with Lynn over at Starbucks Coffee Plaza Singapura, we waited for Sze Xuan and at around 3 pm, we went to McDonald's for our lunch and then watched 17, Again at Kallang Leisure Park! HAHAHAHA! Super fun! Yeah, I know, I watched 17, Again again! LOL, from what I can conclude is that, whenever Zac Efron steps out of his car, girls would shriek. That's what happened when I watched Gladys, no, she didn't shriek but she was like, "OMG!!!", then Sze Xuan (S_X) and Lynn were like shrieking and I was like sitting there... "Er...", HAHAHA!
-
Oh, did I tell you I kinda ''scolded'' a Filipino? I mean, I don't really like the rich Filipinoes because they are like super super proud and they seriously need a slap (I've encountered many when I was working in Carrefour), the not so rich ones are definitely in my good books, I think they are humble, friendly and very nice. The rich ones are just sooo... detestable!!! So yes, I happened to 'scold' the rich one. So I was walking down a flight of stairs and this Filipino (don't ask me how I knew, I just knew, the look, the accent, the fashion sense, yeah...), so she was texting while walking down the stairs, you know, really slowly, I tolerated, while walking behind her. She stopped halfway and didn't move and I was like, "WHAT THE F?" so I kind of shouted, "EXCUSE ME!!!", she was too shocked to react so she was like looking to her left and moving away straightaway. So annoying! Not even an apology!
-
So yeahhhhh. We practically checked out every possible cinema for the best timing for 17 Again, and we ended up at Kallang. Dad fetched me and my family and I had Chicken Rice at some ulu place, LOL, then we watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine and I swear it was damn fake! I mean, the CGI was like... uhhhhh okay....................... but overall, not a bad film though. Just that it was pretty fake for me. Transformers and Terminator SO CAN'T WAIT! =D
-
Alright, had my tuition just now, gonna go East Coast for BBQ! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.