I've taken many posts from my previous blog, it's so called my 12th 100th Post anniversary. But for this day, I've decided to compile on my posts, it seems a little sad because the first 100th post anniversary, I was scolded by Ms Yvonne in Secondary One. HAHAHA. On the second 100th anniversary, I witnessed my elder brother doing the POP (P-something Out Parade) and complaining about my parents. On my 3rd 100th post anniversary, it was something about some said chalet but it wasn't actually successful in a sense, the plan was cancelled and some horrible typing. Don't ask me about my 4th Post Anniversary, it was the crappiest post! I sounded like Daryl Lim when I published that post. SERIOUSLY. LOL. On my 5th 100th post anniversary, at that time, I was actually working at Burger King and I said I would wish to work at BK till I'm 16. Guess that dream didn't work out, did it? HAHAHAHA!
-
I also said some things like how Gladys and I remembered seeing the DM, ok, the DM scolding us (back then we were havoc) and then his fake dentures dropped out of his teeth and he was desperately trying to prevent it from falling down. HAHAHA, when he bent downwards to pick up his dentures, we were already AM-CHIOING (means like, you are on the verge of laughing), then he was damn embarrassed when he got up, so he like gave some last-minute talk and quickly sent us back to spare him the embarrassment. That was CLASSIC. LOL.
-
HAHA on my 6th 100th post anniversary, it was said Jasmine, Gladys and I were planning on changing our hairstyles and like making deals with each other to whatever with our hair. LOL, that was in Sec 3.
-
My uh, 7th Anniversary post was some pictures of my cat, Kitty, playing with her McDonald's paper bag, which she looked really really adorable! I MISS HER A LOT. Then there's a picture of my with my TYPICAL McSpicy order. LOL. That was when Britney Spears released her first single Gimme More ever since the MENTAL BREAKDOWN. I respect her for her ups-and-downs but back then, I detested her. I was still working at Burger King, in which, I had no other job to apply and I was in desperate need for cash, so I decided to join back again. When I read that post, I was reminded of the fun I had in BK, how my friend Wendy and I would steal Iced Milo and some chicken wings from the kitchen and binge on them as fast as we could before the manager comes. It was seriously funny. How Hui Min and I used to ESCAPE from BK and slack outside among those stairs at Marina Square and we would get scolded by our Filipino manager. It was the BOMB. I always loved working at town areas, because after work, I get to see the beautiful city lights, get immersed in the crowd, enjoy the LIFE there.
-
It may be a little Gossipy Girly here because Serena lives in the city in The Palace hotel (and I SO ENVY HER FORTUNE) and it's like her HOUSE. It's like... if I live in like Swissotel like, it's my HOME, I'd be... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY. I'm a very materialistic guy, I admit. But, seriously, I envy life living at the hotel. It's like Suite Life of Zack And Cody! I have ALWAYS got a thing for town, it's like, one of my FAVOURITE places of Singapore. I could sit down, watch people in their horrible clothes like mine, look at facial expressions, the natural downturn of their smiles, the honks and just sitting there. Although, that has never happened since I took a vow to complete my 'O' Levels this year.
-
So anyway, my 7th was around the time when I was 11 days away from going to Melbourne! Yes, if you ask me, so far the 7th 100th post anniversary has been the most memorable. It even brought a smile to my face when I read it. Soooo, my 8th was DEPRESSING, just like a couple of days' ago. I had a major hair malfunction and I had no choice but to shave my head like CREW CUT. It was like bald but not shiny-spot bald. Remind me why I didn't choose to shave my head a few days ago.
-
Anyway, back then I was 45 kg, and I'm 50 kg now, and, woopee at least that's a great achievement in gaining weight. *rolls eyes* I want to gain 10 KG!!! I WANT TO WEIGH 60 KG NOW. I used to say I just wanted to gain a couple of kilograms more and I wouldn't be severely underweight but now I want more! MUAHAHAHA. So if I'm going to gain weight, I WOULD HAVE TO PLAN SOME SERIOUS DIET! I'll plan tomorrow -- Sunday. HAHAHA as for my 8th, it was the day Gladys and I (I think we skipped school) went to Sentosa and the day I bought my Sims 2 game! Oh, we also made fun of a group of people through our videos! HAHAHA!
-
As for my 9th, it was a rough day during that time. Apparently, I watched 12 Lotus with YW (we're OK now, although he's been REALLY ANNOYING) and he insisted I should come, and I wasn't really in the mood for these sort of gala premieres thingy, like, ooh meet Royston Tan, NO. I wasn't up for that. So, in the end, I eventually came along, but after that whole thing, the next day, I found out, in-my-face, that he said he regretted bringing me along. So, there was yet another quarrel. Oh oh oh, my 10th was the best moment of my life. Apparently, it was so-called a promotion, but I didn't call it a promotion, because it was merely a change of environment at Carrefour. I was trained as a Cashier and then my ex-boss decided to put me as Central Cashier, where I DON'T SCAN SHITSTUFFS, but I handly LARGE AMOUNTS of cash, like literally up to $5k, and yeah, it was a disclosed office, I had my fair share of wonderful experiences and some catastrophes, I was constantly monitored but who cares, I walked around in my office without shoes, I did TONS OF PAPERWORK. I took care of belongings, I changed money, I handled money, I sent documents to the headquarters, I was in charge of sales. It was one of the best jobs I had. The only problem was that, I HAD to be constantly inside that room. Leaving it would mean certain consequences, but of course, not getting fired.
-
Another problem was that, my social life broke down, I was always working, I had no time to catch up with my friends, I woke up a couple of hours before work, got ready, after work, it would be around 2 am, I would go home, surf the Internet for a short while, go to sleep, the cycle continued. It wasn't that much of a joy after 2 months, I got bored, I got lonely, my friends went home earlier than me, there were some who stayed with me, like Jonathan, May Tian... It was a tough life. After that, I opted for cashiering again. It was great going back but I still missed Central Cashiering. Both jobs were my favourite.
-
Oh and my 10th was the day I was forced to remove my blog! But, it was the day Gladys and I had McDonald's breakfast on a school day and we came in late for school. HAHAHA! It was also the girls' Interhouse Badminton. My 11th, well, it's just this. On a Saturday. Happy 11th 100th post Anniversary, Eugene's Blog. I've grown with this blog, I've published posts sunshines and hurricanes, I grew up, from a childish young pre-teen, to a childish teenager who is about to step into the world of adults. Or so it seems. I have gained friends and lost friends in the process, I have had my fair share of unfairness, ironically. I certainly loved things that I have lost interest in at this moment. But, there's one thing I have learnt, that is, to be myself. I've learnt from many experiences that dragged me away from myself, causing plenty amount of confusion and stress. I know I am definitely myself and I know I'm not someone's shadow. Because, I'm Eugene Syn. I'm not... that person's friend. I hope you guys would learn from this 12th 100th post anniversary post that there are things you will face, there are things you have to move on from.
-
Not just for the sake of everyone, but for the sake of yourself and your own happiness. It certainly would PUSH everything out of your way if you just be who you really are. That's what I've learnt. Once again, it's been a fruitful period, blogging on my 12th anni. THANK YOU!
-
(This post was actually typed out on Friday, 29th May and scheduled to be posted at 3 p.m.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.