Totally lame.
How do you spell 'lame'? H-A-R-L-E-M G-L-O-B-E-T-R-O-T-T-E-R-S.
This video's about the SUPER TALL guy who was like damn thirsty and he kept bugging his teammate for water but the teammate refused, so there's the WATER WAR. Sorry, I said, "Luckily we didn't sit there", three times!
-
-
-
Anyway, yeah, if I were to be totally biased, I'd prefer watching Moulin Rouge. =D For some who do not know what Moulin Rouge is all about, this film is about a writer who lives in the pockets of artistic areas, who gets a script by luck, with his vocal talent, he meets the girl of his dreams, a sucker for love, of course falls in love with the girl, a star who is sick, without the knowledge of the writer. Sad part is well, FOR YOU TO WATCH. Wonder why Ewan McGregor didn't pursue music. He's a great actor, though. If I'm not wrong, he's acting in Angels & Demons, and if I'm not wrong that's the sequal to the Da Vinci Code, and although I'm not a devoted Christian for now, I detest such Atheist or New Age or whatever-you-call-it movies like this and there was another one, the something Compass. Magical Compass? IDK. Nicole Kidman acted in it, I think.
-
Ewan McGregor also acted in The Island where this clone (played by Ewan McGregor) is too suspicious and he's actually quite smart, so he questions the authorities, little did he know that he's a clone used for any emergencies. The client who requested for the clone, say has kidney failure, so he could easily transplant his clone's kidney into his body, or if the client has leukemia, and we all learnt from I Not Stupid that you need a bone marrow transplant and if you need a BMT, you need to find the PERFECT donor. Your clone is the perfect donor. So that's what The Island is all about when the clone gets suspicious and sort of feels that his privacy is intruded and he wants his human rights (that sort of thing), he and a SUPER PRETTY girl-clone escapes into the real world. One of my favourite action movies.
-
HAHAHA, I know a lot more about movies than exams man. I can like give you three movies Angelina Jolie acted in, or three movies Kristen Stewart, the popular teenage film, Twilight, starring as Isabella Swan, acted in, Zathura and Panic Room (as a child). I'm a freak, so shut up! LOL.
-
ANYWAY, school was CRAP. I actually felt disappointed for the first time. I mean, if you see my results, you'd be like, man, there's a lot of effort I could have put in. I know, but I didn't. First disappointment: Food & Nutrition, I scored 58 upon 100. 58!!! I know my previous score last year for F&N was like 51++ upon 60 or something. Which is an A1!!! That was a C5. Eugene never gets C5 for Food & Nutrition, this is a first, let me tell you this.
-
Second disappointment: Paper 1 for Maths, I scored 42/80. What the F? Again, more effort could be put in. Second disappointment (ii): Paper 2 for Maths, 46/100. Although I suck at Maths, I still won't fail, for some reason. But like I said that day, it gave me a huge headache and it was a killer. Still, it doesn't justify the fact that I failed my Paper 2. Overall: 49/100. But, they would round up, they say. To a 50. Rounding up won't change the fact that it is still considered a fail, people! C5. Now, count just these two subjects : 5 + 6 = 11 points. What's my Mass Communications diploma cut-off point? 11.
-
Third disappointment: Combined Humanities. 25/50 for Social Studies and 28/50 for History. These two can go to Hell lah. LOL, because I know I didn't study, but just seeing those marks still stirred up my emotions.
-
Fourth disappointment: English Paper 2. I thought I'd get a 30 plus or so because what's a Mass Communications diploma if 3 marks brought you down to a B4? But no, I didn't get B4. I had B3 overall, despite getting 27/50. Oh well.
-
So far, I've not received my Biology paper and my Combined Sciences MCQ paper, still anxious! But, the only two things that made me happy was my 51/65 Chemistry paper and my English Paper One. If it weren't for EL P1, I wouldn't get a B3. For Situational Writing, I scored a 23 upon 30! Ms Sim said things like I was too detailed like down to every last detail. HAHAHA. For my Essay Writing, I scored a 23 upon 30 too! Remember when I said I used the same 'format' for my ideas? HAHAHA, and I added twists to the story? LOL. YEAH, Ms Sim said it too. Yeah, glad I did well for Paper One. Other than that, SCHOOL SPELLED CRAP. I better buck up or I'll die. I would then have to find the NEXT BEST diploma to pursue, which is equivalent to just dying. It's the first time I scored like THREE Cs and ONE B (not including Science, yet) for like SO MANY YEARS. Sec 3 and Sec 4 were my years where I reigned the top charts, now it's time to retire, hahahahaha.
-
And I don't have any intentions behind this but, I'm just saying, I'm thankful I wasn't the top for most of the subjects (which was what happened last year), because if I were, not many people would still be talking to me. I don't like to be labelled the Teacher's Pet, the Smartest Straight A student, or the Consistent Top Student. I don't like hearing my name being called out, I don't like to have to worry about what my reaction would be because if I didn't smile, people would call me proud and one who looks down, and if I did smile, it would be like, "WTF are you smiling for?".
-
I just want to be normal, do well in studies and get the dream of my dreams, that's all. But of course, no way am I slackening. Plus, since when does Eugene ever care about what people thinks? HAHAHAHA. And I'm sure there would be SOME people grimacing or rolling their eyes this instance but I don't care. BYE EVERYONE.
-
PS: Could you kindly stop googling my name, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.