Evening, everybody! The second day of my weekends wasn't so bad, had tuition, which was surprisingly fun because I get to diss the tutor for the last time -- even if I didn't even make friends. After all, I didn't intend to make friends with the people there because either they were too suck-ups or too nerdy or both, but some are okay. Oh well, I'm finally not going to Orchard for tuition anymore. Few things I'll miss, TOWN, frequent visits to Watsons (one of my favourite stores) and Carrefour (random occasions), and just.. the sight of town. Few things I have gotten over and done with, having to worry about what to wear, the so-called long journey and the boredom having to wait for the tuition to end.
-
After tuition, went to meet up with LYNN! We met at Queenstown MRT. HAHAHA, ok lah, I admit I was a little bit lost because I don't always go to the East side of Singapore, and the stations look alien to me, so I was pestering Lynn to finding out where Queenstown was. HAHAHA! We met, we took a bus down to Queensway Shopping Centre which is just around Ikea, we had CURRY CHICKEN RICE AND IT WAS THE BESTTTTTTTTTT. OMG OMG OMG OMG. I THINK I'M SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO THEIR CURRY. I even had curry chicken for dinner just now. LOL! I wanna try the curry rice again!
-
So after that, Lynn and I went to walk around the shopping mall and I was mentally listing down the things I wanted to buy: $20 Life Spirit pouch, $80 school bag (suitable for laptops too!), some lip studs (and WHEN AM I EVER GONNA PIERCE. HAHAHA!), thousands of curry chicken rice packets and oh, those $10 shirts. I already asked my Mom for 200 ringgits. I'm still aiming to get S$200 to spend 400 ringgits in Genting and Kuala Lumpur! The hotels we'd be staying at is First World (heard it sucks and damn small) and Swiss Garden (at KL)! HAHAHA, I'm looking forward to the shopping in KL and the eating and theme-parking in Genting!
-
HAHA! Anyway, we headed to Anchorpoint to walk around and then, Lynn and her friend Hui Wen went off while I went home for tuition! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO GENTING AND KL. OH, IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS, DO DROP ME A MAIL OR LEAVE A TAG (eugenesyn@live.com.sg), THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.